Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

last days of gerry the elephant

Can anyone else recommend stuff from this sale?

cinemanarchist

Just picked up all 11 seasons of Frasier for $175 on Amazon. They are having a 50% off sale on certain TV shows and a 60% off Father's Day DVD sale.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: cinemanarchist on May 21, 2008, 08:46:20 PM
Just picked up all 11 seasons of Frasier for $175 on Amazon. They are having a 50% off sale on certain TV shows and a 60% off Father's Day DVD sale.
Cool, you a fan or buying it for a friend/family?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

cinemanarchist

All me baby! I don't think I like anyone enough to bestow that much Frasier upon them. I've watched the show religiously for years and have been waiting for the right moment to pounce and buy them all at the same time. The only thing that sucks is I goofed and told them to condense the order into as few shipments as possible and a couple of the seasons have a two week wait so I'll just be watching Lifetime until then.   

SiliasRuby

Quote from: cinemanarchist on May 21, 2008, 11:17:15 PM
All me baby! I don't think I like anyone enough to bestow that much Frasier upon them. I've watched the show religiously for years and have been waiting for the right moment to pounce and buy them all at the same time. The only thing that sucks is I goofed and told them to condense the order into as few shipments as possible and a couple of the seasons have a two week wait so I'll just be watching Lifetime until then.   
Just great to see another Frasier Freak on here. I have the whole collection too and every once in a while I pop it in just to forget my troubles.

My Collection

cinemanarchist

Quote from: SiliasRuby on May 22, 2008, 12:19:19 AM
Quote from: cinemanarchist on May 21, 2008, 11:17:15 PM
Just great to see another Frasier Freak on here. I have the whole collection too and every once in a while I pop it in just to forget my troubles.

Scrambled eggs all over my face. What is a boy to do?

w/o horse

It's that time of year again! DeepDiscount.com is offering their huge 20% off DVD sale! Customers can choose from almost all DVDs, except for pre-order titles.

From June 6th until June 22nd customers can use the code "DDAF" to recieve this exclusive coupon!
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Ravi

Season 1 of Saturday Night Live is $19.99 at Target.

FeloniousFunk

Hello everyone. I thought about you guys when I heard about this sale. I've got a reliable source at DVD Planet in Huntington Beach, CA, and this person told me that there's going to be a Criterion Sale going on for two weeks at the store: a Buy-One-Get-One-Free-Criterion Sale. This sale applies to all Criterions, even the Eclipse Series.

So if you're around the Orange County, CA area from the 15th through the 28th of July, come through to the store and pick up some Criterions. I can't make it because I don't have any more credit cards to max out.

Christmas in July folks.

squints

Criterions are buy one get one at deepdiscount right now.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

w/o horse

Is Deepdiscount always out of stock on everything these days or is it just the movies I want from them?
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Pwaybloe

Same here, which makes this sale virtually useless.

MacGuffin

My So-Cal friends (See you there, Silias):

Hey, it's that time again...time for an infamous Interact! DVD Sale!

JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST SALE OF 2008!!

THIS IS OUR FIRST SALE IN NEARLY A YEAR AND IT'S GOING TO BE HUUUUGE!!!

It's been almost exactly a year since our last sale (08/11/07) - don't miss this one or it might be another year before your next chance!
Our inventory is at an all-time high!

Past sales have started at 10% Off - this one is starting at 15% Off! That's right EVERY SINGLE DVD in the store will be at LEAST 15% Off. Yes, even the box sets!

Hundreds of DVDs will be discounted by as much as 50% off our regular prices.

The sale is THIS SATURDAY - AUGUST 2nd - and we are open 10AM-10PM!

We hope to see you bright and early Saturday morning!!  (If you don't like crowds, come a bit later in the day and things are closer to normal - but you'll have missed out on some great stuff already!)

Please feel free to call or reply to this message if you have any questions...and no, you can't put anything on hold! :)

Thanks,
Dave
http://www.interactcd.com
626-578-7282

Interact!
350 S. Lake Ave #112
Pasadena, CA 91101
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

My Collection

tpfkabi

Quote from: w/o horse on July 15, 2008, 01:47:41 PM
Is Deepdiscount always out of stock on everything these days or is it just the movies I want from them?

yes.
every Criterion i put in my cart said it was not in stock. why even have the sale if there is nothing to sell?
it's really frustrating that you have to go to the cart to even see this.
does anyone go ahead and order the out of stock things?
(i'm wondering how long it took for them to come in)
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.