ERNST-HUGO JÄREGÅRD

Started by The Obstruction, April 13, 2004, 04:24:21 AM

The Obstruction

I like this this dude.

I haven't seen all the swedish stuff that he has made, but his performance in Lars Von Triers ZENTROPA/EUROPA and RIGET/THE KINGDOM it's outstanding, and therefor he needs to have his own TOPIC.

R.l.P.
                            ERNST-HUGO JÄREGÅRD
                            12,12,1928 - 06,08,1998

"I don't like the word ironic. I like the word absurdity, and I don't really understand the word 'irony' too much. The irony comes when you try to verbalize the absurd. When irony happens without words, it's much more exalted." David Lynch

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

The Obstruction

Quote from: Pubricki thought this was a worthy tribute to the man..

Hadn't seen it, i actually used the fucking search enigne, because of the QT Frase topic i made, but i can see what you mean.

Still he is a motherfucking stud, on his own swedish way
"I don't like the word ironic. I like the word absurdity, and I don't really understand the word 'irony' too much. The irony comes when you try to verbalize the absurd. When irony happens without words, it's much more exalted." David Lynch

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Pubrick

Quote from: Dr. Strangelove

Hadn't seen it, i actually used the fucking search enigne, because of the QT Frase topic i made, but i can see what you mean.

oh, u know how to swear. cool.
under the paving stones.

The Obstruction

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Dr. Strangelove

oh, u know how to swear. cool.

Your just always on my neck !!!