The Xixax DVD cap club!

Started by sphinx, May 19, 2003, 01:09:32 PM

Xixax

Quote from: bonanzataz

Oh hell yes, Taz!

I love you more with each passing day!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

MacGuffin

"That's a human ear all right."

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Redlum

Quote from: mogwairedlum's avatar:

poific
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

godardian

"Are you in pictures?"

"Don't be silly."

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

SoNowThen

Can somebody put up two caps for me? I don't know how to do the things.

1. The boys dancing around the hotel in the mist, in Amarcord.

2. Claudia Cardinale's first CU in 8 1/2.

Thanks in advance.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

sphinx

mogwai, did you purposefully steal my phrase and put it in your sig?

Pubrick

sphinx did u purposely steal my soul and put it in ur carborator?
under the paving stones.

children with angels

I loved that: seeing  SABOTAGE!!! appear as I scrolled down having read the request for those two beautiful Fellini images...
:lol:

Seriously, though: I'd like to see those images capped too...
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

bonanzataz

Quote from: Xixax
Oh hell yes, Taz!

I love you more with each passing day!

if you like that, i think you'd also like to know that i have a t-shirt with that cap on it and another one with xray cat. anyway, some more caps with which to kiss xixax's ass.

god, he looks just like rachel griffiths from six feet under. there's a joke here that i remember in theaters but can't see on the dvd. all the porta-potties at menses fair say "women" except for one that says "men." i always liked that joke and it doesn't even show up on the dvd.

also...

and... the great ken robling. star of my student film "cereal dreams" and featured here in the small but understated role in sorority boys.

not to mention...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

godardian

SoNowThen cap request 1:

SoNowThen cap request 2:

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Xixax

Quote from: bonanzatazgod, he looks just like rachel griffiths from six feet under.
DOESN'T HE, THOUGH???

Man, I can't get over that. It's twisted. I'm like, "she's kinda hot" and then I catch myself and shudder a little when I realize it's a dude!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

modage

claudia cardinale. quite possibly one of earths most beautiful creatures.[/quote]
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Mesh

Quote from: themodernage02claudia cardinale. quite possibly one of earths most beautiful creatures.

Amen.  I'm of the opinion that 8 1/2 would be a shadow of itself were her appearances not there to constantly tug me along.

Fernando

Is it aloud to post something if it has any nudity?

The one I want to has a top less girl, nothing offensive (IMO).

Dirk

Quote from: FernandoIs it aloud to post something if it has any nudity?

The one I want to has a top less girl, nothing offensive (IMO).

I'm sure you can post it, but you may have to link it to another page with a warning for people like myself viewing this from work. We've seen worser things, I'm sure (goatse anyone??)
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.