What do you carry your equipment in?

Started by Stefen, March 28, 2004, 08:00:04 PM

Stefen

I'm looking for something to carry my dv cam around. Most likely with my laptop and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some messenger or urban bags I could use. Preferably something with a very long strap.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

warmstepvision

Hah well a camera bag would suit you well. Though if the equipment gets too complicated you will need to upgrade to some cases. I cary my trv950 in a normal best buy bag it has a fairly decent length strap. I do though put that bag into a backpack whenever preparing for shooting.
Cases would be a lot easier and safer though.

metroshane

I made a nice bag out of human carcasses I bought from the local medical school.
We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.

mogwai

QuoteWhat do you carry your equipment in?
pffft... my pants.

mutinyco

I don't carry anything. My servant does.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

El Duderino

Quote from: metroshaneI made a nice bag out of human carcasses I bought from the local medical school.

you too? except i got mine from the nearby senior center.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?