Custom Ranks

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, November 30, 2003, 12:01:00 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It's a post count thing, you wouldn't understand...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

hedwig

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'd like to thank the academy.

Hedwig, you always believed in me.

Oh, and God.  I guess.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ono

God was obviously drunk when he gave you that rank.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: onomabracadabraGod was obviously drunk when he gave you that rank.

me, your mother, drunk, somehow culminating to your birth, perhaps me being responsible for it, obviously, rank, etc.

Arrange your own joke.  I tried, the potential is there, but I can't really find a legitimate joke, so I'll leave it up to you.

MacGuffin

I remember when I gave IAmTheWalrus the rank of: Egg Man.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Well, it was "he is the egg man."

I was very elated that day.

Tictacbk

The number of times i visit this site is growing exponentially every day...how many (good) posts do you think I'll need to get a custom rank?

I like to pretend i'm a goal oriented person...

Note: I do not consider this a "good" post...

Myxo

Quote from: TictacbkThe number of times i visit this site is growing exponentially every day...how many (good) posts do you think I'll need to get a custom rank?

When you can snatch the pebble out of Macguffin's hand, grasshoppa, only then will you get a custom rank.

Edited for Pas. :P

Pas

Quote from: Myxo
Quote from: TictacbkThe number of times i visit this site is growing exponentially every day...how many (good) posts do you think I'll need to get a custom rank?

When you can snatch the grasshoppa out of Macguffin's hand, only then will you get a custom rank.

You got your quotes all mixed up, you gotta snatch the pebble from his hand, grasshopper

Myxo

Quote from: Pas Rap
Quote from: Myxo

When you can snatch the grasshoppa out of Macguffin's hand, only then will you get a custom rank.

You got your quotes all mixed up, you gotta snatch the pebble from his hand, grasshopper
yeah yeah.. I wrote that at like 4AM.. :lol:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Tictacbk

Give up, and you'll get it.

Tictacbk

Quote from: walrus
Quote from: Tictacbk

Give up, and you'll get it.

I give up.

ono

squints

once i was Frog...
not really proud of that
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche