my feature length script

Started by pete, February 17, 2004, 10:38:16 AM

pete

I finished the first draft for a rock'n'roll kungfu movie.  If anyone is interested in helping me out just by reading and telling me stuff lemme know I'll email it to you.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Raikus

I should have some time before the end of the week. Send it to rob@ideaity.com if you'd like and I'll do my best.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Redlum

yeah. sure. I got nothing to do this weekend anyway. Who am I kidding, I never have anything to do all week.

redlumtn1@hotmail.com
Hope I can be of help
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

SHAFTR

I can't promise when I'd get to it, but
rmlumley@wisc.edu

I'll try my best, that is the best I can offer.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"