Al Pacino

Started by ShanghaiOrange, July 16, 2003, 09:21:45 PM

Alethia

so who in ur opinion are tearing this board apart?  not an attack, just a general wondering...

Pubrick

i always hoped shanghai was a chick.  :(

Quote from: ewardso who in ur opinion are tearing this board apart?  not an attack, just a general wondering...
boring ppl, phonies, and compulsive liars.
under the paving stones.

ElPandaRoyal

I think Pacino is great, no matter what movies he's in... the movie may suck big time, but he's always great in them. Although I also think that doesn't happen very often because he knows what movies to pick
Si

MacGuffin

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumAlthough I also think that doesn't happen very often because he knows what movies to pick

You know he's in this, right?

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ElPandaRoyal

No...... I didn't know that....... I....... uh...... well........ uh...... let me just take some time to digest those news now....
Si

Alethia

ben afflecks face looks fuckin weird on that poster

***beady***

Ben Affleck looks like a munter in that poster.

Al Pacino, is a fantastic film. He puts his all into his acting. I respect that fella loads.

Alethia

Quote from: ***beady***Ben Affleck looks like a munter in that poster.

Al Pacino, is a fantastic film. He puts his all into his acting. I respect that fella loads.

al pacino's a movie too????????

ElPandaRoyal

Quoteal pacino's a movie too????????

yeah, but I think they're gonna separate it in two. you know..... the first film is about his life before Revolution and the second is after.... the rise and fall and rise of the guy. seems promissing
Si

Alethia

***beady***

lol, major typo. It was 1.00am, so I think I might have needed some sleep!
I ment actor! ........ :crazyeyes:  :lol:

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: m©gwaiSome dude cgi'd J.LO's butt on that poster.

Did they make it bigger, or smaller? I can't tell.

Nick

***beady***

I'm going to go for......smaller! Because she has a big butt!

TheVoiceOfNick

And they're trying to make Ben look like James Dean in the picture...

Nick

Ernie

God, he's really becoming a joke of himself now....Walken too (aside from Catch Me if You Can). Lol, De Niro kinda is too. Now I'm depressed.