What's In Your DVD Player?

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 07:29:53 PM

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Sigur RósWauv
i really like how u guys say wow. it's like u drool a little bit at the end.

You know we do, you old geezer!

Pubrick

Quote from: 03lain
i was watching that like at 1am in my room, it was dark and the menus freaked me out. hav u had this experience?
under the paving stones.

Alethia

i was watching that like at 1am in my room, it was dark and the menus freaked me out. hav u had this experience?
similar, yes. i know what you mean.

Weak2ndAct

I just watched the episode 'Piledriver,' where Macho Man Randy Savage voices SG's grandpa.  He gets hit with a folding chair by Zorak.  GENIUS.

Alethia

grand theft sparrow

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Redlum

Quote from: Walrus
Me, too. Woody reversing the station wagon into the parking space was hilarious!

Right now - Little Shop of Horrors (80's one)

Steve Martin's dentist song killed me. I always thought the xixax banner was from Novacaine! Great creature effects, too.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

:assisanation of richard nixon.

Havent watched it yet, was gonna watch it last night but never got around to it, it's there, spinning. I've heard its taxi driver like, is that true?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

sad.  but not comprehensive enough.  too much was glossed over and not gone into enough detail.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

xerxes

we watched that series in one of my classes last quarter

Chrisdarko