XIXAX.COM is not currently funded

Started by 82, May 28, 2005, 04:05:28 PM

NEON MERCURY

yeah, i've been here long enough to where i need to donate some money.  but i dont understand this pay pal thing.  coudl soemoen explain it to me like i am an idiot on what/when/how [much]....help a brotha out.

Jeremy Blackman

It turns out that PayPal was not correctly notifying Mad Dancer of recent donations. So we're good until spring.

Still feel free to donate once in a while, in small amounts or whatever feels comfortable.

Big thanks to everyone who has donated... :notworthy: ...

Pas

Yeah great tactic, creating a false feeling of imminent destruction so we give more money. You devil bastards.

I might add that I am of course just kidding.

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapYeah great tactic, creating a false feeling of imminent destruction so we give more money. You devil bastards.

I know that was a joke, but just to make everyone feel at ease I thought I'd peek my head in and confirm what Jeremy has stated. The board's "unfunded" message went up on the 27th, and that day we got 6 donations. On the 28th we got 3 more. (ranging in size from $5 to $50).

I still need to look in to why Paypal isn't sending the notification receipts to our email account. But in any case, thanks for everyone who came through and funded 222 days.  :yabbse-thumbup:
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Reinhold

Quote from: Xixax
Quote from: Pas RapYeah great tactic, creating a false feeling of imminent destruction so we give more money. You devil bastards.

I know that was a joke, but just to make everyone feel at ease I thought I'd peek my head in and confirm what Jeremy has stated. The board's "unfunded" message went up on the 27th, and that day we got 6 donations. On the 28th we got 3 more. (ranging in size from $5 to $50).

I still need to look in to why Paypal isn't sending the notification receipts to our email account. But in any case, thanks for everyone who came through and funded 222 days.  :yabbse-thumbup:

shit, negro. that's all you had to say.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

b. real

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Big thanks to everyone who has donated... :notworthy: ...

I put in my $25 a month or ago, so you all can grope at my giant kak.
pushups are good.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Fernando

haha, can't go wrong with Homer  :yabbse-thumbup:

I was about to post here, I made little math and taking the number of votes of the xixax awards (51 IIRC), to have it funded til jan/07 we need to chip little less than $5.00, of course not everybody will be able to make a donation so if you can give a little more than that it'll be great.

Pubrick

do it for latest member: hdJk548VVx. he's counting on your generosity.
under the paving stones.

Pwaybloe

Well that is one of the names my wife and I picked out for our next child, so... hey, what the heck!

polkablues

Bad idea... you don't want to give your kid a name that rhymes with a naughty word (you all know the one I mean...)
My house, my rules, my coffee

NEON MERCURY

if i donated some money, would ya'll stop making fun of me and brazoliang ?  :yabbse-undecided:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

Can we still continue to call you NEON?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: pyramid machine on August 17, 2006, 10:51:13 PM
if i donated some money, would ya'll stop making fun of me and brazoliang ?  :yabbse-undecided:
what the fuck does brazoliange hav to do with u?

you're awesome despite the idiot period u went through where i think u were just arguing with ppl for the sake of it and deep down everyone wanted u to be cool again, and you've mellowed since so whatever. but brazoliange, what the fuck? this is another example of you taking a misguided position.
under the paving stones.