How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

Sigur Rós

Hey Cecil, you look like one of them dancers from that Hanson video!

Cecil

yeah yeah yeah, i look like a bunch of retards put together

godardian

Quote from: chinaski40i've been told many times that i look like the guy off of 'clueless', the guy who ends up with alicia silverstone...josh or something....is that a good thing?  the guy's a nice looking fellow, right?

Paul Rudd?!?!

Um... that's probably all I should say on that subject, other than count your blessings if this is the case.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

aclockworkjj

xixax and RK chillin' on a saturday night:

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

aclockworkjj

sry...to clarify identity:
Quote from: RegularKarate... giant red sideburns (my hair's not red, just my chops).
...I can't picture a red-sideburned TX chap without red hair, sorry.

bonanzataz

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Mags is an old man too...so is Taz....

when did that happen?

is that how people perceive ME?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

aclockworkjj

Quote from: bonanzatazwhen did that happen?

is that how people perceive ME?
dude, I thought you said you were an old man once, sorry if I am wrong.

Ghostboy

Cecil's new av makes him look like a crazy badass. Sorta like Stephen Dorff in Cecil B Demented.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

cine

Quote from: aclockworkjjxixax and RK chillin' on a saturday night:
I used to think that was the worst show ever.

Sleuth

This is perfect for the way I imagine Mr. Wilson

:x
I like to hug dogs

Pas

If I was an internet geek, I'd say : "omg rofl lollolol"

Xixax

PRetty damn close, Slobh!

Except my glasses aren't Blu-Blockers.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Pedro

people say i look like john mayer... :?

Pas

Quote from: Pedro the Wombatpeople say i look like john mayer... :?

Woudln't that be  :-D rather than  :? ?