How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

blackmamba

I imagine most of you as 15 to early 30 something males.I know there are a few girls, and I see them as teens.

GodDamnImDaMan

i imagine all you as giant spermaroonie's searching for an egg to phuck...

you sick pervs...
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Pedro

Quote from: Pas Rapport
Quote from: Pedro the Wombatpeople say i look like john mayer... :?

Woudln't that be  :-D rather than  :? ?
i guess so....
:-D

i  :?  because i dont see it...if i really thought i did then i would  :-D

so i guess ill give a half assed  :)

Sigur Rós

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Mani imagine all you as giant spermaroonie's searching for an egg to phuck...

You just defined every living man on earth, fucko!.....oh except Godardian and George Michael.

Vile5

Quote from: blackmambaI know there are a few girls, and I see them as teens.
thanks! know i can tell my friends someone thought i was a teen, i wont tell them that person never saw my face of course!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

blackmamba

Vile 5, sorry if I offended you.

I've seen a pic of Nick aka Walrus. Love the shirt.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: blackmambaVile 5, sorry if I offended you.

I've also seen a pic of you, without inversion.  You're a pretty girl  :-D
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Vile5

Quote from: blackmambaVile 5, sorry if I offended you.

No way! you never offended me, i was kidding don't worry! :wink:

TheVoiceOfNick

How do you all imagine me?  No cheating by going to my website... there are tons of photos there...

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I always imgined you as a sage with a giant staff and the fu-manchu that extends to your knees, with bags under your eyes and having an awesome aura about you.   Kind of like Gandalf meets Christopher Walken.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

godardian

Quote from: Sigur
Quote from: God Damn Im Da Mani imagine all you as giant spermaroonie's searching for an egg to phuck...

You just defined every living man on earth, fucko!.....oh except Godardian and George Michael.

The dread "being equated with George Michael" moment! Noooooooo!!! You can put me in the same sentence as Gore Vidal, Proust, Oscar Wilde, or Morrissey, but George Michael? The line must be drawn somewhere!!

I much prefer poor Andrew Ridgley, a sorely neglected pop-icon of whose imminent major revival/comeback Black Box Recorder's "Andrew Ridgley" is only the tip of the iceberg...
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

godardian

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickHow do you all imagine me?  No cheating by going to my website... there are tons of photos there...

I imagine you with your hands clasped to your head and your physical being blurring into two, captured in black and white at a mindbending, dimension-shattering moment... ah, the semiotic effects of avatars...
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Vile5

Quote from: godardian
Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickHow do you all imagine me?  No cheating by going to my website... there are tons of photos there...

I imagine you with your hands clasped to your head and your physical being blurring into two, captured in black and white at a mindbending, dimension-shattering moment... ah, the semiotic effects of avatars...

me too Nick :(

Lucinda Bryte

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobI always imgined you as a sage with a giant staff and the fu-manchu that extends to your knees, with bags under your eyes and having an awesome aura about you.   Kind of like Gandalf meets Christopher Walken.

I think I will take that as a compliment!