How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

aclockworkjj

Quote from: SoNowThenThat's quite the pose, JJ. The studious, arm-over-leg, college type...
what can I say...the photographer was a cheese ball.

Gamblour.

I tend to imagine most people like this:

WWPTAD?

aclockworkjj

To help a brother out....SoNowThen:

requested caption:

I've been sleeping on a floor for a week while we shoot my friends short film in Vancouver. I have smaller glasses now, but pretty much everything else is the same.

SoNowThen

So you see, Pas was pretty close on me, too. Just a little skinnier, and less sci-fi geeky.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

godardian

You guys are all BABIES! There's no-one else here over 25 besides me and RegularKarate, is there?
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: godardianYou guys are all BABIES! There's no-one else here over 25 besides me and RegularKarate, is there?
Mags is an old man too...so is Taz....

me...23, almost 24...even I feel old here at times...

aclockworkjj

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: godardianThere's no-one else here over 25 besides me and RegularKarate, is there?

Xixax, Magali, myself and a certain rare bird.
so wait, Mac...you are a 25+ virgin...?
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3679

hehehe....caught yer edit.

Pas

I found a host

Edit : Won't let me link...just do "Properties" and copy the adress in your browser if you care

And SoNowThen...shit, skinny ? Look at these biceps...I'd like to be skinny like that. I'm too weak.

NEON MERCURY

...this is quite easy..actually...

..all the males..look like adam kesher.from
( mulholland drive)..but some w/blonde hair some w/ black hair like he has..

..all the lasies looklike thora's character from ghost world..soem w/ blonde hair some w/black hair like she has..

RegularKarate

Okay... so ACJJ is more like my second guess:

Pas

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hey, I didn't imagine RegularKarate

aclockworkjj

Quote from: RegularKarateOkay... so ACJJ is more like my second guess:
pricks...bunch of haters here!!!

How am I that faggy lookin' guy and Roy?...please if anything I am a total tool, meathead compare to others here....

you all suck.  Post a pic of yer real self so I can tear you apart?...yeah, I figured.  Keep hatin' on me though, as I don't mind.

SoNowThen

Hahaha, what a circus we run here...

Well, I'm not horribly young. 22, but bitter and cynical like 50, and as Godardian said, and I'll look 16 forever...

I wish I could post a pic of my night-shift bellman days. I grew my hair out long (before it was cool, trend-setter, oh ya!), but of course it kinda white-boy mulleted, and because I look so damn young, the girls who worked in the bar started nicknaming me that kid from Almost Famous.

...which was kinda cool and kinda weak at the same time.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pas

I would say kinda fucking cool ! These three girls fucked him in Almost Famous you know....

SoNowThen

yeah but Kate Hudson was the only one I found hot in that movie. Well, Bijou Phillips, but she was only in at the start...