How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: MyxoI love how Mac is seen as everything ranging from the robot in Short Circuit/Star Wars to a supermodel.

:lol:

Um...

That was from 2001, not Short Circuit... I get the two confused a lot, myself.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Myxo

Quote from: The W
Quote from: MyxoI love how Mac is seen as everything ranging from the robot in Short Circuit/Star Wars to a supermodel.

:lol:

Um...

http://homepage.mac.com/jholbo/nutwork/images/Hal%209000.jpg

That was from 2001, not Short Circuit... I get the two confused a lot, myself.

Oh, right! Actually, I think somebody posted a picture from Short Circuit for Golden Trumpet then, right? I think I got that comparison confused with Mac. ;)

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

72teeth

Pubrick & 72teeth

"God your an idiot..."

Can you see the picture?

admin answer: yes, well done.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

hedwig

72teeth

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Ravi

Quote from: 72teethSuccess!!!!! Today, I am a Man.

Have you redirected someone yet?  That is the cherry-popping event on Xixax.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Ravi

That or having GDIDM up your ass.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Redirect Mac, and then we'll know who the man is.

Ravi

Quote from: \W/

Redirect Mac, and then we'll know who the man is.

Someone tried to do it in the DVD deals thread, but he got burned.  Don't fly too close to the sun.

Quote from: Hedwig
Quote from: Tom WalrusWait... so Mac was wrong, and actually has been redirected??

no sir, the title of the thread is "post your DVD deals" so Mac posted his DVD deal, hence doing exactly what the title of the thread commands. he posted a DVD and the price for which he was selling it (quite a deal, i might add) and then said "PM Me" if anyone wanted to buy it, etc. THEN someone tried to redirect him to the "DVD swap" thread, but Mac was like, "hold on muthafuckas, i didn't say i wanted to swap anything, i want to SELL this" thus, he did the right thing, end of story.

that was weird.

72teeth

I didn't redirect Mac but I did on another article someone post about The Fake Critic , and I was all like "Not today Bitch!" And I redirected him so fast, all 72 baby teeth fell out at once, and hammers grew in their place. It was fucking awsome!!!!

Yowza Yowza Yowza

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

But I was close enough to redirecting him... so close...

Pas

Quote from: The people of XixaxPas Rapport :