How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

socketlevel

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: socketlevelhey neon is my pic your signature?  shit, i'm kinky but i didn't know i was that kinky?

-sl-

left out again?...    :(

socketlevel

lol, ok picture works now.  man you nailed it!  i started sniffing glue at an early age.  i would have thought a pic of bruce willis in pulp fiction, but a glue sniffing retard freak whos only goal in life is to learn how to dual on a banjo and make men squeel like a pig is a perfect 2nd place.

-sl- :-D
the one last hit that spent you...

GoneSavage

Mentioned!!!   I will take that as a compliment.  Thanks Neon (you are still weird though).

Pubrick

guys, make sure that the pics can be seen or else the joke dies. thank mogs for fixing all the dead links through his photobucket. it's free, so get one of ur own or sumthing similar. it's worth the gag!

this game is fun i will play very soon.
under the paving stones.

Fernando

Haha, both Neon and Mog pictured me as Gael? It's ok I guess, he ain't a freak, but to be perfectly honest I'd like you would be brutal on me, those are always the best.

Neon's Ravi =  :rofl:

Neon.

life_boy

Quote from: FernandoHaha, both Neon and Mog pictured me as Gael?

hedwig

Quote from: mogwai
hedwig:
hedwig

hahahahaa. .... amazing. sank you. \

:yabbse-grin:

life is good in hedwigville.

Kal

MacGuffin

cronopio

Pubrick

Stefen

GDIDM
admin note: disgusting baby pic removed

I lost my mojo after that last one... so later I look for more

polkablues

Dude... if you have to have that last one, link to it or something.  Don't rape my eyes every time I open up this otherwise happy thread.
My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

Quote from: life_boy
Quote from: FernandoHaha, both Neon and Mog pictured me as Gael?

I've always pictured Fernando just coming out of the shower in slow motion, dripping wet with little droplets covering his pecks; hair all slicked back, wearing just a towel and a smile, and...

Did I say that out loud?  :oops:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

God damn, kids!... Eric Clapton and Ben Stein?

I liked it better when people thought I looked like Jeff Bridges...

Neon:

All the people I don't know (and Reinhold):

neon:

the gold trumpet:

modage/meatwad:

meatball/myxo:

pubrick:

rk:

picolas:

fernando:

mac:
context, context, context.

Fernando

Quote from: cronopio
mac:

Quote from: MacGuffinI've always pictured Fernando just coming out of the shower in slow motion, dripping wet with little droplets covering his pecks; hair all slicked back, wearing just a towel and a smile, and...

Did I say that out loud?  :oops:

If you look like that you can also write it on a message board.    :splat:

MacGuffin

Quote from: FernandoIf you look like that you can also write it on a message board.    :splat:

If I looked like that, I'd put a full length mirror in the bathroom to watch myself come out of the shower.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Myxo

I love how Mac is seen as everything ranging from the robot in Short Circuit/Star Wars to a supermodel.

:lol:

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.