How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

SoNowThen

Quote from: godardianSoNowThen: Earnest, clean-cut, well-intentioned. Will look like he's 18 when he's 40.

Oh lordy, so true. Haha. Crazy. That's... man, that's almost eerie!!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pas

Quote from: RegularKaratePas:  I'm having trouble building a face in my mind, but I definately imagine you in jeans and a t-shirt (maybe a sweatband on your head), smacking on french fries, laughing the most insane and loud laugh at everything you read, even the not-so-funny stuff.  Every now and then you give a fry to your poodle (the only fat poodle in all of Canada).

Hahaha a sweetband ! Actually, the part about me laughing insanely is pretty much true. I always laugh, at every joke, everything. I don't know how you got that over the internet though  :shock: I think my dumb stories have given me a bad image here, my face is pretty normal and as far as clothing go, I almost exclusively wear my grey or black Gap pants with a couple of shirts and a beige/black/burgundy cardigan over. This way I mask my skinnyness.

Wow, that was a narcissistic post.

Edit : I don't even know what a poodle is and Google won't translate it  :?

RegularKarate

Quote from: Pas Rapport
Edit : I don't even know what a poodle is and Google won't translate it  :?

Poodle is the national dog of France.

So, what do YOU call this?

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

godardian

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: godardianMacguffin: Good posture, well-spoken, confident. Dry, dry humor. May very well look like Keanu Reeves.

Whoa! I am "The One."

I don't see MacGuffin resembling Keanu. I just see him as cool as Keanu.

And yes, I am in debt to Godardian's nice description as well.

~rougerum

I toally picture MacG as like, Keanu Reeves in black trenchcoat and sunglasses, "The One" of the board. Not Keanu Reeves of
Bill and Ted fame.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: godardian
Clockworkjj:  Down-to-earth, casual, slang-y. May have piercings or tattoos. Looks tough when smoking, and can drink us under the table.
no tattoos or piercings...I never look tuff, but yes, if it's beer we are talkin' bout, you all are screwed....hard liquor, that a whole nother ordeal....

...actually Pas's picture is pretty much me in a nutshell...even looks like me...to the point of scary that it's so close to me.

Quote from: RegularKarateACJJ:  For some reason, you have a mullet.
umm, no.

actually my hair is pretty short.  all over.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Find Your Magali

This is so "fucko" funny!

Pas

Quote from: aclockworkjj
...actually Pas's picture is pretty much me in a nutshell...even looks like me...to the point of scary that it's so close to me.

I knew it, as soon as I saw this guy I said : "That's JJ" haha

As for the poodle...holy shit, that's an ugly dog. But a fat poodle would be awesome.

Ernie

Quote from: RegularKarateEbes, I see you as the star wars kid, hiding under a blanket with your computer, not because you're not supposed to be online, but because you're afraid an actual person might see you.

Nah, that's not me. I can't say that's a very accurate description at all. Just cause that kinda makes it sound like I'm ashamed of myself or have delusions of not being very geeky. I'm quite the opposite though, I never try to be cool and often refer to myself as a geek or as a nerd like Conan does. And I'm not into any of the conventional nerdy hobbies (comics, trading cards, video games, robotics)...I am a fan of Star Wars but it's not one of my favorite movies, you'll never see me at a convention. I'm more like Quentin Tarantino as far as geekiness goes...pop culture and movies and music.

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: ebeamanBudgie as a 50's housewife.

:shock:

I think you mean BonBon. budgie has the "Crash" avatar with the metal brace and vagina scar.

Right! Sorry about that. I always get them mixed up cause of their names.

aclockworkjj

ok....pricks, be nice!  But this just how exact Pas is....though I no longer have the buttcrack hair-do. (nor a mullet, more of a straight #3 clipper glide)  

GodDamnImDaMan

God Damn: Sexy mofo

Aclock: Alittle less sexy but sexy none the less

Xixax: I imagine him like snoop dogg

Macguffin:.........

Budgie: Catwoman from the old batman show....

Pedro: Sexy also
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

aclockworkjj

Quote from: mogwaialways lies.
bout what?  do explain...(you can't honestly think I am not going to say something when you are being such a hater....though, I don't even know who the guy is, ...so be it.)

Edit:...though, I will give ya "egoistic, never shuts up"...as that holds true.  More confident than an ego though.

SoNowThen

Quote from: aclockworkjjok....pricks, be nice!  But this just how exact Pas is....though I no longer have the buttcrack hair-do. (nor a mullet, more of a straight #3 clipper glide)  

That's quite the pose, JJ. The studious, arm-over-leg, college type...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.