How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

aclockworkjj

Quote from: XIXAX
Quotemaybe he's not your kind JJ, ha ha ha...i think you like guys like...
him
sick fuck....

bonanzataz

that was funny. the picture loaded from top to bottom, getting oh so close to the crotchital area, and then when it did...i cried out of pain, confusion, and finally...understanding.

catch you later. it's been fun.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

NEON MERCURY

updated

shaftr

jimmy gator

eward

stefen

thrindle

macguffin

modage

pubrick

brazoliange

regularkarate

ghostboy

fernando

jeremy blackman

ono

GDIDM

pete

the golden trumpet

walrus, crono, and life_boy

prophet

reinhold messner

cinephile

finn

myxomatosis

weak2ndact

raikus

ravi

cowboykurtis

picolas

socketlevel

w/o horse

That's fucking hillarious.  The Mac one made me spit lemonade out of my nose.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

Quote from: NEON MERCURYmodage
hah, yeah.  was it mac that said thats who i reminded him of?  cause thats really not too far off.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

who the fuck sent you that pic of me

MacGuffin

Quote from: modagewas it mac that said thats who i reminded him of?  cause thats really not too far off.

That is the correct answer, Dave.

Quote from: In the UltimateFilmFanatic thread, MacGuffinmod-age looks like Spike Jonze.

My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: NEON MERCURYreinhold messner

People say this is what I look like.
I've since attempted facial hair several times.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

hedwig

Quote from: ranemaka13
Quote from: NEON MERCURYreinhold messner

People say this is what I look like.
I've since attempted facial hair several times.

story; one time i was in a bookstore and a youngish guy walks up to me with a digital camera and asks, "hey, can i take your picture?"

"uhhhh why?" i ask.

and he says, "you look like harry potter."

"i disagree," i say.

"well... can i take your picture anyway?" he says

i squint at him and say "but....I'm -"

"It's for Harry Potter Meetup Dot Com," he says. "We post up pictures of Harry Potter lookalikes."

"Oh." I say

"So can I take your picture?"

"no, sorry."

"okay, bye."

and he walks away.

deathnotronic

Quote from: Hedwig"It's for Harry Potter Meetup Dot Com," he says. "We post up pictures of Harry Potter lookalikes."

Well it looks like I've found myself some new pr0n.

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: NEON MERCURYweak2ndact

Wow.  Now that's funny-- doubly funny considering that I haven't had a haircut in a year and now I'm starting to look like that.

Reinhold

i just woke my sister up cause i was laughing too hard.

beautiful, neon.

your picolas looks a lot like my kotte.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

these were the best:
Quote from: NEON MERCURYcinephile

myxomatosis

ravi

cowboykurtis

picolas

especially myxo, man, that's classic..
under the paving stones.

socketlevel

hey neon is my pic your signature?  shit, i'm kinky but i didn't know i was that kinky?

-sl-

left out again?...    :(
the one last hit that spent you...

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: socketlevelhey neon is my pic your signature?  shit, i'm kinky but i didn't know i was that kinky?

-sl-

left out again?...    :(

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
socketlevel

just added...

bethie

meatball

sleuth

mogwai

pwaybloe and hacksparrow

72teeth

losing the horse