How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

Pas

Sigur Rós

Sigur Rós

....that doesn't look like me at all?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaihow do you imagine me? you've probably seen me already.

.....with a twist of Phil's new avatar.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiwell, you're probably correct there... but who the hell is that guy and in which team does he play in?

that my friend is dutch soccer player Jaap Stam from SS Lazio. He used to play for Man. Utd.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiss lazio... :roll:

Yeah, they are actually called that. There supporters are violent fascists. When I went to Rome earlier this year I bought a Lazio shirt saying "SS Lazio: Fight Club".

Lucinda Bryte

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Lucinda BryteI'm the person in my avatar.

Oh yeah, that's right.. I saw you on your live journal... that's you... too bad you don't post a real picture though... hrm... well, ok, i'll just accept that the avatar is you then...  :P

Vile5

Quote from: XIXAXWho's that in your av, Vile5?

Kid looks like a stoned bastard child of Elvis.

ha ha ha..yeahhh... i never thought about it but you're right!
he's Jonathan Rhys Meyers an irish actor... he's a beautiful man, isn't he? :wink:
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: Vile5
Quote from: XIXAXWho's that in your av, Vile5?

Kid looks like a stoned bastard child of Elvis.

ha ha ha..yeahhh... i never thought about it but you're right!
he's Jonathan Rhys Meyers an irish actor... he's a beautiful man, isn't he? :wink:

He was in Velvet Goldmine...

I like his mouth.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Lucinda BryteI like his mouth.
I dunno...maybe it just cause I don't swing that way...but he kinda freaks me out...mouth and all.  But hell, if it works for Vile...u go girl!

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: aclockworkjj
I dunno...maybe it just cause I don't swing that way...but he kinda freaks me out...mouth and all.  But hell, if it works for Vile...u go girl!

I don't really find him attractive that much. I think he looks way too thin and sickly at times. And I'm usually attracted to men forty and up anyway...  :oops:

meatball

Quote from: Lucinda Bryte
Quote from: aclockworkjj

I don't really find him attractive that much. I think he looks way too thin and sickly at times. And I'm usually attracted to men forty and up anyway...  :oops:

*cough-gurgle-cough* Strange...

Well, that changes the way I imagine Xixax members.

Vile5

ha ha.. me too and every girl i know and likes him

Quote from: aclockworkjjI dunno...maybe it just cause I don't swing that way...but he kinda freaks me out...mouth and all.  But hell, if it works for Vile...u go girl!
maybe he's not your kind JJ, ha ha ha...i think you like guys like him:
:wink:

Quote from: Lucinda BryteI don't really find him attractive that much. I think he looks way too thin and sickly at times. And I'm usually attracted to men forty and up anyway...  :oops:
i used to say the same some years before till i met that guy in my University and i didn't care he was thin and taller than me and anything ha! now i think a guy must to have that "i don't know that i don't know" to like him
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Xixax

Quotemaybe he's not your kind JJ, ha ha ha...i think you like guys like...
him
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]