Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

MacGuffin

Report: Drunken Jackie Chan disrupts show

Jackie Chan disrupted a concert by Taiwanese singer-songwriter Jonathan Lee and exchanged insults with the audience, a news report said Tuesday.

Ming Pao Daily News quoted the 52-year-old action star as saying onstage that he was drunk.

Chan suddenly jumped on the stage Monday night and demanded a duet with Lee. He then tried to conduct the band but stopped and restarted the music several times, the newspaper reported.

As the awkward interruption dragged on, audience members started to heckle Chan, who replied with an insult, according to the report.

A spokesman for Chan, Solon So, said he hadn't seen Chan since the alleged incident and had no immediate comment. He said he didn't attend the concert.

Concert organizers didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

Chan, whose Hollywood credits include the "Rush Hour" series and "The Tuxedo," was an invited performing guest at Lee's show Sunday night.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: MacGuffin on July 11, 2006, 11:54:57 PM
Report: Drunken Jackie Chan disrupts show
I've seen what he can do when he's drunk, and he could still kick my ass.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

pete

yeah, people heckled him and he said "say hello to your mom for me."  and then he demanded to do his number.  afterwards the singer kept on going "what a surprise" in English and Jackie said something like "aw the media will be all over this won't they?"
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

MacGuffin

STORMBREAKER STAR QUITS SCHOOL
Source: (www.wenn.com)

The star of new teenage spy movie STORMBREAKER has quit school on the back of the film's projected success.

ALEX PETTYFER, 16, is so confident the movie will make him a household name he's turning his back on an expensive education to pursue an acting career.

Speaking at the London premiere of the film last night (17JUL06) he revealed he's already dropped out of prestigious $29,000 (£16,000)-a-year Shiplake College in Oxfordshire, England.

He says, "When you have already experienced going out and working in the real world, and you come back to school, you just see it as a playground and you don't want to be there any more." Pettyfer stars alongside CLUELESS actress ALICIA SILVERSTONE and EWAN McGREGOR in the film based on ANTHONY HOROWITZ's novels.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Actor Daniel Baldwin Detained by LA Police

Actor Daniel Baldwin could face reckless driving charges after he drove a rented Ford Thunderbird at speeds of more than 80 mph through traffic and crashed into two parked cars, police said.

Baldwin was detained for questioning after the crash Wednesday and was examined at a hospital after complaining of back and neck pain, Officer Martha Garcia said Thursday.

"He was not arrested," she said. "He was detained for questioning, then afterward they determined they were going to file charges.

"It was a misdemeanor and not a felony. If it were a felony, he would be arrested."

An after-hours message left for Baldwin's attorney was not immediately returned.

Shortly before 1 p.m. Wednesday, police officers said they observed Baldwin's car traveling at more than 80 mph. The car weaved in and out of traffic and ran a red light before striking the two parked cars, including a Hummer that was pushed about 20 feet by the impact, authorities said.

Baldwin refused to cooperate with a police officer, who drew his gun to get the actor to comply, Officer Jason Lee said.

An unidentified woman in the car was not injured and went to the hospital with the actor, authorities said.

Baldwin, 45, was driving with a suspended license, said Lee, adding detectives planned to forward the case to the city attorney's office for misdemeanor charges.

Baldwin, brother of Alec, Stephen and William, has appeared in such films as "Car 54, Where Are You?" and "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman." He has also appeared in episodes of "NYPD Blue" and "Touched by an Angel."

In April, prosecutors declined to file felony charges against Baldwin after his arrest in a cocaine possession case. Police said they found the actor and another man in a Santa Monica hotel, along with cocaine and drug paraphernalia.

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Robin Williams Seeks Help for Alcoholism

Robin Williams is seeking treatment for alcoholism, publicist Mara Buxbaum said Wednesday.

The 55-year-old comedian had been sober for 20 years, Buxbaum said.

Williams "found himself drinking again and has decided to take proactive measures to deal with this for his own well-being and the well-being of his family," she said in a statement. "He looks forward to returning to work this fall to support his upcoming film releases." 

Buxbaum declined to elaborate beyond the statement.

Williams stars in "Man of the Year," due in October, and voices an animated penguin in "Happy Feet," slated for release in November. His new film, "The Night Listener," is now in theaters.

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Actor Lou Diamond Phillips arrested

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Lou Diamond Phillips, who starred in the 1987 film "La Bamba," was jailed early on Friday on suspicion of domestic abuse against his live-in girlfriend, Los Angeles police said.

Officers responding to a domestic violence call in the Los Angeles suburb of Northridge took Phillips, 44, into custody, police spokeswoman Martha Garcia said. She said the actor was held on $50,000 bail.

"He was involved in a verbal argument with his live-in girlfriend which escalated to physical abuse," Garcia said. "He was arrested on suspicion of co-habitant abuse."

A spokesman for Phillips, best known for his role as teenage rock'n'roll pioneer Ritchie Valens in "La Bamba," said the performer had been released from custody.

"He was released on his own recognizance a little bit before noon," publicist Erik Bright said. "There have been no charges pressed and it was a misunderstanding."

Phillips was nominated for a Golden Globe award for his work in the 1988 film "Stand and Deliver" and has since had dozens of film and TV roles.

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

The best part was that the picture of Phillips that Yahoo used was from 1996.  The implication being no one's bothered to photograph him since then.
My house, my rules, my coffee

matt35mm

I guess this belongs in this thread...

I saw a truly horrifying ad for something called "Juiced" last night.  It's with OJ Simpson as he does some Punk'd-like stuff (except he says, "You've been JUICED!").  The quality of the commercial was exactly like those Girls Gone Wild commericials, and indeed this video is also packed with a lot of nudity for some reason, so lots of black censored bars, uh, bouncing around on screen.  The video was shot with a crappy DV cam and has a lot of that uncomfortably close feel that the Britney and Kevin show had.

All in all, I just couldn't believe what I was seeing for a moment, and felt a little ill afterward.  I'm not one to make moral judgements normally, but there was definitely something very wrong with this.  One segment that made a few news shows involved him trying to sell his white Ford Bronco.

It is being sold by the same people who sell the Girls Gone Wild type videos.  The website for the video is www.getjuiced.com if you're interested.  And here's the cover...

Like I said, uncomfortably close.

polkablues

So you see, he didn't actually MURDER Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman, he just played an elaborate prank on their lives.

JG

pete

Quote from: polkablues on September 16, 2006, 04:42:59 PM
So you see, he didn't actually MURDER Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman, he just played an elaborate prank on their lives.

is that a weak variation of the ashton kutcher punking bruce willis by chris rock?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

MacGuffin

Shocking! Willie Nelson Busted for Pot

This just in: Willie Nelson likes his herb.

The country outlaw is back on the road again after a pot-powered pit stop early Monday. Nelson and several bandmates received misdemeanor citations for marijuana possession after their tour bus was pulled over in St. Martin Parish, Louisiana. The bust came just two days after Nelson called for the decriminalization of marijuana while stumping for Texas gubernatorial candidate Kinky Friedman.

According to Willie Williams of the Louisiana Highway Patrol, Nelson and crew were traveling along Highway 10 when they were stopped for a routine commercial inspection. Officers on the scene caught a whiff of something suspicious emanating from the vehicle as soon as the driver opened the door. And BioWillie be damned, a search of the bus turned up about one and a half pounds of marijuana, along with a small bag of psychedelic mushrooms estimated at two-tenths of a pound.

"No one aboard the bus gave any of our troopers any problems," Williams told E! Online. "When the search was conducted, they were very cordial and...subsequently admitted to being the owners of the narcotics."

Williams stressed that the group did not receive any preferential treatment from troopers. Nelson and his band members were not arrested, Williams said, because the St. Martin Parish jail was "filled to capacity." It will be up to the county district attorney to decide whether the musicians will be called to court.

Aside from the 73-year-old ringleader, citations were issued to his sister, Bobbie Nelson, 75, of Briarcliff, Texas; Gates Moore, 54, from Austin; David Anderson, 50, of Dallas; and Tony Sizemore, 59, of St. Cloud, Florida.

If convicted, they could each face up to six months in jail--but probation and/or fines are more likely sentences.

Nelson's publicist, Elaine Shock, declined to comment.

Before the bust, the Farm Aid founder and his band were in his native Texas to headline Saturday's Austin City Limits Music Festival. Nelson gave an interview there in which he urged politicians to scrap criminal penalties for pot possession.

Those sentiments echoed the platform of his pal Friedman, a singer-songwriter turned politician who's mounting an independent bid for Texas governor and has called on the decriminalization of marijuana to help clear clogged state prisons of nonviolent offenders. Nelson has actively supported Friedman's candidacy, hosting a $1,000-per-plate fundraising dinner and signing a petition to get Friedman on the ballot.

"The hundred times that Kinky and I have talked during his campaign--we talked about energy, health, biodiesel, immigration, war--and the pot thing has never come up. Of course, I felt always that I knew where Kinky stood on that, and he knew where I stood, but I also knew that it was very risky to bring that out politically, but what?s Kinky got to lose?" Nelson said.

Aside from fighting for his right to toke, Nelson has been pushing for greener fuel (and has opened a chain of BioWillie diesel stations) and petitioning Congress to pass a bill banning the industrial slaughter of wild horses to sell as meat to consumers abroad.

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

This is how we can get kids off pot... "All the cool septugenarians are doing it!"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/27/screech-sex-tape-preview/

Screech Sex Tape Preview
Posted Sep 27th 2006 6:16PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained portions of the latest celebrity sex tape, featuring former "Saved by the Bell" star Dustin Diamond, who played Screech. To say the least, the video is unique and, dare we say, entertaining.

David Hans Schmidt, who has become famous in the sex tape industry by peddling videos featuring Paris Hilton, Colin Farrell and others, claims ownership to the Screech tape. It was shot in a hotel. Diamond is holding the camera and narrating, as he engages two women in various combinations and positions.

The tape begins with Diamond in a bathtub, narrating what's to come. It ends with Diamond introducing one of the women to a "Dirty Sanchez." Suffice it say, it is unbelievably graphic.

Schmidt is out shopping the tape and we're told it has been generating significant interest. What's unusual, we're told, is that some mainstream media companies are interesting in purchasing the rights.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye