Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

Pubrick

nah i respect him, the dude's concerned the sight of his donkey-appendage might overshadow his work, especially the new world.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

Pubrick

Quote from: RaviColin Farell has a tail?
did u see caroline rhea on conan?
under the paving stones.

grand theft sparrow

I didn't know where to put this... I guess this'll work.

Looks like the next Vincent Gallo is on the way!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2005410693,00.html

Billy Elliot attacks Blair

By SIMON THOMPSON
Sun Online

BILLY Elliot star Jamie Bell is to attack Tony Blair in a new anti-war movie, it has been revealed.

The actor has written a screenplay about a Londoner who plots to assassinate the Prime Minister after his best friend is killed in action in Iraq.

Jamie told Neon magazine it's not as intense as it seems.

He said: "It's kind of sweet - lots of singing, and the soldiers are cradling him to sleep even though there's blood and s**t all over them.

"I have some equipment, and I'll probably direct it myself, so no one will want anything to do with it."

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

mogwai

MacGuffin

311 vs. Scott Stapp in Bar Flap

Here's one battle of the bands that could have left marks.

Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp and members of 311 were involved in a Thanksgiving Day smackdown in a swanky Baltimore hotel.

In a Web posting this week, 311 says that Stapp "sucker-punched" drummer Chad Sexton following a chance meeting in the bar of the Harbor Court Hotel.

"We did not intend to discuss this incident publicly, but since rumors are beginning to spread we'd like to set the record straight," the band says, before giving its version of the incident.

Stapp, the message claims, entered the bar, "drank a shot at the bar and then threw his shot glass, smashing it on the bar. He was acting belligerent and got into an argument with patrons sitting at the bar. He then sat down next to [311 band member Douglas "SA" Martinez] and his wife. He made a disrespectful and crude remark to SA's wife. Chad and SA asked him to step away. He then sucker-punched Chad. Scott was looking for a fight--and that's what he got."

Speaking to Rolling Stone, Martinez says he fractured his hand in the fisticuffs.

Harbor Court employees confirmed Wednesday that a scuffle occurred sometime after 10 p.m. Staffers declined to disclose specifics, however; one clerk described the incident simply a "brief altercation."

Employees say Baltimore police were called to the hotel, but Stapp was not arrested and no charges have been filed. A public information officer would not confirm details of the incident.

Stapp, whose vocals helped Creed dominate the modern rock charts in the late 1990s and sell over 30 million albums worldwide before imploding last year, has yet to remark on the dustup.

His Los Angeles-based publicist, Dvora Vener, would only issue a "no comment" late Wednesday.

It's been a rough few days for the 32-year-old singer. His debut solo album, The Great Divide, barely dented the charts this week, opening at 19 with 94,000 in sales. (By comparison, Creed's final studio album, Weathered, sold 887,000 copies in its first week in 2001; and his former band mate's offshoot, Alter Bridge, sold 95,000 first-week copies last year of their debut, One Day Remains.)

Stapp has been dogged by rumors of alcohol abuse for years; Creed was sued by fans in Chicago, who said the singer was so intoxicated at a 2002 concert that he was unable to remember the words to some of Creed's best-known hits, like "Higher."

According to his Website, Stapp will begin touring in 2006 in support of The Great Divide.

Meanwhile, 311 is due in Toronto Friday as part of a fall tour in support of the Omaha-based band's latest album, Don't Tread on Me. The band is also set to tape two songs for Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

context, context, context.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Ravi on December 02, 2005, 02:01:13 AM

those guys look like a bunch of douche bags....and they drink coors light... :yabbse-cry:

Gamblour.

i'm not a douche bag, you judgmental douche bag. coors light is cheap and gets you drunk. to explain:

oh yeah, Ravi, that was pretty funny. There's another article about this, in Rolling Stone maybe, and SA says that he might have broken his wrist but he can still bust a move. He's pretty awesome.
WWPTAD?

NEON MERCURY

:doh:

shit! my bad g.  i didnt know that was you're crew.  i apologize... :therethere:

i thought you had long hair...

but i did notice something...that guy w/the yellow wristband, does he do like heroine..his arm looks like harry goldfarbs [sort of]

Gamblour.

haha it's cool man. that arm with yellow wrist band is actually someone else out of the frame. and he doesn't do heroin. yet.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

Colin Farrell treated for dependence on medication

Irish actor Colin Farrell has been admitted to a treatment center for exhaustion and an addiction to prescription drugs, his spokeswoman said on Monday.

Publicist Danica Smith said in a statement that Farrell, 29, the star of "Alexander" and "Phone Booth," had completed filming his new movie "Miami Vice" but declined to provide any other details.

"We ask that the press respect the privacy of Mr. Farrell and his family," she said.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Actor Brad Renfro Arrested in Drug Sting

Actor Brad Renfro was arrested in a sting operation after he allegedly tried to buy heroin near downtown's Skid Row, police said.

Renfro, 23, was booked for investigation of felony attempting to possess heroin, Detective Ron Hodges said.

"He was intending to buy real heroin from an undercover officer," Hodges said.

Renfro, the star of the 1994 film "The Client" was caught during a random sting operation Thursday that resulted in the arrests of 14 other suspects, Hodges said.

Renfro's lawyer did not immediately return a call for comment placed after business hours Thursday.

The actor was charged in 1998 with possession of cocaine and marijuana, but avoided jail time in a plea deal.

He was sentenced to two years' probation in January 2001 on charges of trying to steal a yacht in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

He was arrested in May 2001 and charged with underage drinking. The next year, he was charged with driving without a license and public intoxication. Both violated terms of his probation. Renfro was ordered into an alcohol rehabilitation program in March 2002.

His movie credits include "Ghost World," "Bully" and "Apt Pupil."

Skeleton FilmWorks