Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

Stefen

Didn't he beat the shit out of his mother, too?

Bale just comes off as a giant douchebag. Sincere apologies or not, he's a dickhead.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

©brad

Quote from: picolas on February 07, 2009, 03:39:05 AMit all comes from a genuine place of self-exploration. he was clearly deeply passionate about what was going on, and he admits that focus went out of control and made things very ugly. i really think you're ignoring the content of the apology.

a genuine place of self-exploration? haha, come on pic, i really think you're giving too much credence to an asshole who clearly needs some anger management therapy. if he were a scientist on the verge of curing cancer, and some intern spilled gatorade in the dude's test tube and ruined everything, then okay, a blowup of this magnitude might be appropriate. but movies aren't really that important in the grand scheme of things.

picolas

Quote from: ©brad on February 07, 2009, 10:56:20 AMa genuine place of self-exploration? haha, come on pic, i really think you're giving too much credence to an asshole who clearly needs some anger management therapy. if he were a scientist on the verge of curing cancer, and some intern spilled gatorade in the dude's test tube and ruined everything, then okay, a blowup of this magnitude might be appropriate. but movies aren't really that important in the grand scheme of things.
he said it wasn't appropriate, though. repeatedly. did you listen to the tape? he's very clear about there being no excuse for the rant.

private witt

Quote from: ©brad on February 07, 2009, 10:56:20 AM
but movies aren't really that important in the grand scheme of things.

:shock:
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Bethie

sorry to cut in on the bale stuff he's hot and I wouldnt mind being berated by him

but

Rihanna is hot as well

from perez
QuoteThere's a reason why Rihanna and Chris Brown were NOT at the Grammys on Sunday night..

Chris Brown is being investigated for allegedly assaulting Rihanna after the Clive Davis pre-Grammys tribute event on Saturday night.

According to an LAPD report, cops arrived at the scene early Sunday morning - around 12:30 A.M. - after receiving a 911 call reporting a disturbance.

A woman, who insiders name as Rihanna, was found with visible injuries and identified Chris Brown as her attacker.

The 'victim' revealed they were arguing in the car, which escalated when they stopped.

Chris had reportedly already peaced out when authorities arrived.

Brown turned himself in to police around 6:30 P.M. on Sunday. He was officially booked at 7:41 p.m. for making criminal threats.

Brown posted $50,000 bail and was released.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,489725,00.html
who likes movies anyway

Pas

Quote from: Bethie on February 09, 2009, 12:47:42 AM
sorry to cut in on the bale stuff he's hot and I wouldnt mind being berated by him

but

Rihanna is hot as well

from perez
QuoteThere's a reason why Rihanna and Chris Brown were NOT at the Grammys on Sunday night..

Chris Brown is being investigated for allegedly assaulting Rihanna after the Clive Davis pre-Grammys tribute event on Saturday night.

According to an LAPD report, cops arrived at the scene early Sunday morning - around 12:30 A.M. - after receiving a 911 call reporting a disturbance.

A woman, who insiders name as Rihanna, was found with visible injuries and identified Chris Brown as her attacker.

The 'victim' revealed they were arguing in the car, which escalated when they stopped.

Chris had reportedly already peaced out when authorities arrived.

Brown turned himself in to police around 6:30 P.M. on Sunday. He was officially booked at 7:41 p.m. for making criminal threats.

Brown posted $50,000 bail and was released.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,489725,00.html

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, when you said Clive Davis party I thought that it was this guy's party :

private witt

"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Stefen

People are saying she told him he needs to get tested for HIV because she tested positive and he went Ike Turner upside her head.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

private witt

polkablues

Quote from: Stefen on February 09, 2009, 03:22:23 PM
People are saying she told him he needs to get tested for HIV because she tested positive and he went Ike Turner upside her head.

When you say "People", do you mean like People magazine people, or just people?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

I mean losers on other message boards.

Pas

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/10/kanye-west-id-do-anything_n_165744.html

Kanye West: I'd Do Anything To Help Rihanna

Kanye West is shocked by Chris Brown's alleged assault of Rihanna, West said Tuesday.

"I don't want to speak too much on it, but I was completely devastated by the concept of what I heard," West, 31, told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show Tuesday morning.

"[Rihanna] has the potential to be, you know, the greatest artist of all time and, in that sense, I feel like [she is] my baby sis," added West.

lol

Stefen

Someone put him out of his misery. Did anyone catch that black mullet he was rocking lately? Jesus, christ, put him down. Like a dog. Old Yeller style. Take him out back and shoot him in the face!

private witt

Quote from: Pas Rap on February 10, 2009, 05:48:45 PM
"[Rihanna] has the potential to be, you know, the greatest artist of all time and, in that sense, I feel like [she is] my baby sis," added West.
lol

Didn't Kanye say that he himself was "the greatest artist of a generation in the last ten years"?   It's good to see him be so thoughtful of somebody else's career in order to further his own career.

Unrelated youtube search: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_w1FR67AXs&feature=related 

and this: 

MacGuffin

Kanye West's Radiohead tirade cut from VH1 show

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Hip-hop star Kanye West trashed Radiohead and said the public should give Chris Brown "a break," during a recent taping of VH1's "Storytellers."

But the comments will not make it to air when the episode premieres on the lifestyle cable network on Saturday.

The taping, which took place on February 13 at Sony Studios in Los Angeles, lasted three hours. The show's producers cut it to 90 minutes, after getting network approval to expand the episode from its usual one hour.

Some of West's choicer comments ended up on the cutting room floor, but there's no political conspiracy afoot, said executive producer Bill Flanagan.

"A lot of the stories that Kanye told went long," Flanagan told Reuters on Thursday. "I tried to get to the essence of his comments."

One of hip-hop's most intriguing and outspoken stars, West seems tailor-made for "Storytellers," in which artists play their songs in an intimate setting and share tidbits with audience about how they were written.

The idea behind "Storytellers" is that VH1 encourages the artist "to just keep talking," and producers in turn will "eliminate any 'gotcha' moments" that don't work, Flanagan said.

During the taping, according to a Reuters reporter, West was aggrieved that Radiohead singer Thom Yorke had allegedly snubbed him backstage at the Grammys five days earlier. That hurt, West told the audience, because he idolizes the British band, and considers it one of his few creative rivals.

"So when he performed at the Grammys, I sat the f--- down," West said.

A little later, West asked the crowd, "Can't we give Chris a break? ... I know I make mistakes in life." He was referring to R&B singer Chris Brown, who was arrested on the night of the Grammys on suspicion of beating his girlfriend Rihanna.

In the same context, West earned loud applause with his declaration: "Michael Jackson, amazing. Michael Phelps, amazing ... He's a real f---in' person; he makes mistakes," referring to the champion swimmer's recent bong pipe brouhaha.

VH1 has cleaned up those comments a bit, and it also included West's less-popular follow-up observation: "O.J. Simpson, amazing. Is he not? What he did, when he did, what he did. Was he not amazing though?"

In between his speeches, West found time to perform 14 songs. Some, such as "Go Hard" and "Street Lights," will not appear on the episode. The final set list combines older tunes like "Touch the Sky" and "Stronger," and tracks from his new album "808s and Heartbreak," including "Amazing" and "See You In My Nightmares."

Flanagan said he was "pretty delighted" with the way West opened up to the crowd and took the whole project seriously.

Next up for "Storytellers" is a taping with resurrected rock trio ZZ Top in Chicago in a couple of weeks, he said.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks