Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

SiliasRuby

Julia Roberts' F-word rant caught on tape
The Daily Telegraph                                          January 20, 2009

Raging Roberts
MOVIE star Julia Roberts turns the chase on the paparazzi. Warning: Strong language.
Views today: 2285

Mind your manners ... Julia Roberts has been caught on camera issuing an expletive laden warning to a paparazzo

PRETTY Woman Julia Roberts turned angry woman with a foul-mouthed rant against a hapless photographer she accuses of stalking her.

Roberts, who moved to New Mexico to get out of the public eye, is captured on video giving the paparazzo a piece of her mind after being followed all day.

Springing to the defence of her children, the actress gets out of her car and screams: "You get the f... out of my face, do you understand me?

"You are harrassing me. Get the f... out of my face. You have followed me all over town. I have had it with you.

As the photographer apologises, Roberts yells: " F... off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!"

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

She should have punched the photographer in the face. There's a time and a place to be hounded by photographers. In your own private town in New Mexico when you're with your children is not the place.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Bethie

its like a deleted scene from erin brockovich
who likes movies anyway

jtm

"against a hapless photographer"!!

are you kidding me!?!?

i like her now!

RegularKarate

I wouldn't call this a "meltdown".  This is reasonable.

The Perineum Falcon

i didn't get the chance to see it. what's the story?
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

RegularKarate

Audio from when Bale went nuts on the DP on Terminator.

It's hilarious to me to hear someone that enraged still call a grown man "McG"

private witt

Klaus Kinski would be so proud of Mr. Bale.

"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Stefen

Quote from: RegularKarate on February 02, 2009, 04:26:36 PM

Audio from when Bale went nuts on the DP on Terminator.

It's hilarious to me to hear someone that enraged still call a grown man "McG"

REMIX!

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

private witt

Quote from: Stefen on February 02, 2009, 09:51:04 PM
REMIX!

This better get included in one of those 2009 year end cultural wrap ups.  Best line: "No!  NO!!"
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

picolas

that suuuucks..... and mcg did nothing to diffuse the situation like he should've. i hope they're nearly finished shooting cause obviously releasing this compounds the already shitty relationship with the crew by a LOT.

SiliasRuby

They are in post production.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

©brad

RegularKarate

Quote from: picolas on February 02, 2009, 09:59:11 PM
that suuuucks..... and mcg did nothing to diffuse the situation like he should've. i hope they're nearly finished shooting cause obviously releasing this compounds the already shitty relationship with the crew by a LOT.

This happened over the summer.  I don't remember if it was posted here, but the story came out back in June.  This just happens to be the audio from it.

Pozer