Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

grand theft sparrow

What's the women's prison equivalent of tossing salad? 

Anyway, I hope someone got her to do that before she left.

©brad

Quote from: sparrowhoff on June 07, 2007, 09:48:43 AM

um, i think that is it.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

HAHA YES!

If she commits suicide, I won't!!

Got, I hope she offs herself.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

She started yelling "Mom!" when they were taking her away... fucking spoiled retarded slut.

Stefen

This bitch is 26 years old.

Shes older than most of us on this site and she's acting like a straight up FEMALE.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

grand theft sparrow

It's been seven years since she first became a household name but I think she finally realized this week that nobody likes her.  Though I don't think she'd kill herself unless people stopped taking pictures of her.

Quote from: ©brad on June 07, 2007, 11:42:36 AM
Quote from: sparrowhoff on June 07, 2007, 09:48:43 AM

um, i think that is it.

I was hoping for a name that would differentiate it from men's prison... ladling the soup, perhaps?   :ponder:

Quote from: Stefen on June 08, 2007, 02:41:06 PM
acting like a straight up FEMALE

I'd say this deserves a marquee but it might be taken the wrong way.

Pubrick

this is the funniest thread going right now.

if only all the broads from My Super Sweet Sixteen got this treatment. that would be justice.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Craven to Pauly: You're a Nightmare on My Street

Wes Craven has sued Pauly Shore for allegedly causing a honkin' landslide on his property and screwing with his head.

In a lawsuit obtained by TMZ and filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Craven says Pauly, his neighbor, slacked off in keeping up his yard, pool, spa, sprinklers, irrigation, swales, downspouts and slopes. As a result, Craven claims "water from the Shore Property intruded and infiltrated the Craven Property causing a slope failure/landslide" in December, 2006.

Craven, who caused millions to cringe in a string of horror movies, claims he "suffered and will continue to suffer severe emotional distress and anxiety..." Touche!

Craven is seeking unspecified damages.

A call to Pauly's rep was not immediately returned.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

I never found Paris Hilton attractive. I've smashed prettier girls in my dreams, but I just saw her on the Larry King interview and she looked absolutely gorgeous. I don't know if it was the way she did her makeup or what, but post-prison Paris >>>> pre-prison Paris.

MacGuffin

Lindsay Lohan Arrested Again; For DUI, Suspected Drug Possession
Actress pulled over after strange car chase involving mother of assistant, released on $25,000 bail.

Less than two weeks after leaving a rehabilitation facility, Lindsay Lohan was pulled over by police early Tuesday morning in Santa Monica and arrested on five counts, including driving under the influence of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and possession of narcotics, according to a Santa Monica Police Department spokesperson.

Lohan was taken into custody after police stopped her near the parking lot of the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium at around 2:15 a.m. Tuesday morning. Lieutenant Alex Padilla said in a press briefing Tuesday morning that Lohan's arrest came as a result of a bizarre car chase that began earlier in the morning.

According to Padilla, Lohan was behind the wheel of a car that did not belong to her, chasing a car driven by the mother of a personal assistant. The mother managed to escape the chase and drove to the parking lot of the Santa Monica Police Department, where she called police and told them about the chase. Padilla said the unnamed mother of the assistant believed she was in danger during the chase.

Police pulled Lohan over and, smelling alcohol on her breath, gave her two breathalyzer tests, registering over the legal limit of .08 on both occasions — a .12 and a .13. While arresting her, police also reportedly found a white powdery substance in her pocket that tested positive for opiates and is believed to be cocaine. She had been released from the Santa Monica police station at press time, with bail set at $25,000.

Lohan checked out of the Promises rehab facility in Malibu, California, on July 13 after a six-week stay and had voluntarily been wearing an alcohol-monitoring anklet, which TMZ said she was wearing at the time of the arrest.

Her recent stint in rehab came after a Memorial Day car crash in which she was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence. She turned herself in to Beverly Hills police to be booked on that charge and an additional suspicion of misdemeanor hit-and-run last Thursday.

Just last week, MTV spoke to a number of substance abuse experts who said that reports of Lohan going to nightclubs just 24 hours after her release from a rehab program were troubling and could be the first signs of a potential relapse.

Spokespeople for Lohan and the Santa Monica Police Department could not be reached for comment at press time.

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

There must be a portrait of Lindsay in an attic somewhere that stays young and beautiful.

SiliasRuby

Jesus, can't she clean up her fucking act. I'm sick of these young stars fucking up. Okay, I'm calm now.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection