Do you think...

Started by Pedro, February 07, 2003, 08:16:39 PM

Pedro

QuoteI'm sure early in the morning, strung out from a weekly binge, Paul fades in and out, eyes glossed over...a reddish tinge.

This brought up a question I've had for quite some time.  If any at all what kinds/how much of drugs do you think he's done?  I dunno...some of his scripts sound pretty...coke fueled...

xerxes

wasn't this a topic on the old board???

Pedro

Hmm don't remember..might of been...but so was the best 5 movies of all time and no one's complaining there...

:oops:
:2gunfire:

Cecil

he seems pretty hyper without any drugs

sphinx

i doubt he does many drugs now, considering watson said he wasn't the sort of person who needed them...

Duck Sauce

All Paul needs is sugar.

neatahwanta

haha, t'was a poor joke really...sorry it became a topic.

I'm guessing some habits are outgrown
but ends the week with some homegrown.

second gheyest post ever...

Pubrick

i've said it before but it's true: this is only an issue to sheltered middle-class white ppl, i swear.

oh, and neatahwanta who, for a hippy, has had a hard time coping.
under the paving stones.

sphinx

neatahwanta

Oh Pubes, I forgot how wordly and sophisticated you are...please pardon my sheltered-ness.  :oops:

Pubrick

Quote from: neatahwantaplease pardon my sheltered-ness.
ur pardoned. but u know, u should be over it by now, so should everyone else.

welcome to the 90s ppl..
under the paving stones.

Quote from: sphinx

Give it to us raw and wiggling.
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

polkablues

Quote from: Pthis is only an issue to sheltered middle-class white ppl, i swear.

Troy McClure: "My God!  It's like you've known me my entire life!"
My house, my rules, my coffee