Flagpole Special

Started by Stefen, December 30, 2003, 11:43:17 PM

Stefen

I couldn't find a topic on this so I thought I'd start one. Does this short film even exist and if it does have any of you seen it? I haven't even been able to find C&C to watch so Flagpole Special is out of the question.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

boombanglarrabee

You'd have better luck finding a 3 legged ballerina.

sickfins

reilly and penn make mumbling magic locked off look like pots and pans when everything's always easy for fast finishing reasons, stefen

SoNowThen

so it's just one (m2s) shot the whole time?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Sally O'Malley

sickfins is somebody...a pta insider perhaps.
..the 'highlander' was a documentary and the events happend in real time.

Pubrick

what an odd thing to say..
under the paving stones.

molly

Quote from: Single-serving Friendsickfins is somebody...a pta insider perhaps.

i'd say he's of japanese origins

Stefen

Well, has anyone seen this?! Inquiring minds want...need to know!!!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

cine

Quote from: Pdid u even try looking at what ptanderson.com has to say about it?

http://www.ptanderson.com/shortfilms/flagpolespecial.htm
More proof that many people on Xixax post here simply to post and disregard anything such as Google.  :?

Stefen

I was trying to get people from xixax opinions on it.