Angelica Huston

Started by molly, April 24, 2004, 08:24:02 PM

molly

i like her. One of my favourite actresses. I just saw Tenenbaums, and she was great as always.

picolas

Adams Family can't be denied.

NEON MERCURY

her pops was a cool dude.......

cine

Quote from: NEON MERCURYher pops was a cool dude.......
Indeed, she had one of the best fathers in the history of fathers. (Note: He also directed Prizzi's Honor, which everybody here should see)

If you haven't seen the Grifters yet, I suppose you all should get off your ass and rent it. Scorsese was one of the producers. She had a small role in This Is Spinal Tap as well, not to mention her Woody Allen films. This won't be a very popular thread which is sort of unfortunate since she's quite underrated when put beside somebody like little ol' Scarlet.

molly

i knew that, but i had to open it, she is special in every movie she does. I'd really like to see more of her.
Have you seen The Perez Family?

rustinglass

grifters is fantastic! such a great film! that reminds me: I have to see it again.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

El Duderino

yeah, grifters is great.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

pete

crimes and misdemeanors.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

She's in "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest"
context, context, context.

El Duderino

Quote from: cronopio l'inrockuptibleShe's in "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest"

who?!

Quote from: El Duderino

who?!

Angelica. Look for her...she's there...
context, context, context.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: El Duderinoyeah, grifters is great.
And I thought I was the only one. I first saw her in the "The Royal Tenenbaums" and then decided to start trying to see her other Films that she was in. Yes, "The Grifters" is a fantastic under rated movie that I tell my friends who have never heard of it (but love john cusack) to see. But anyway, ya, Angelica was great in "Crimes and Misdemeanors". and I looked on imdb.com, looked at her track record, and I didn't see "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" on there.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

molly

i don't think The Grifters were underrated. I remember reading excellent critiques about it. People maybe forgot about that movie.

El Duderino

Quote from: cronopio l'inrockuptible
Quote from: El Duderino

who?!

Angelica. Look for her...she's there...

no, i mean which character?

ElPandaRoyal

She's great and I'm happy she's reteaming with Wes Anderson on Life Aquatic. She should do more Woody Allen (films). And let's not forget her as the mother in Buffalo '66.
Si