in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

Ravi

Sickfins, you are The Gold Trumpet of avatars.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: sickfinsbut very dark...would like to see jigsaw in more detail
That's your monitor's fault, now isn't it?

I have just brightened it for the gamma-challenged, however.

©brad

dear sickfins,

i've been in an avatar-slump for the past two months. help meeeeeeeee. i send you $5. (american baby)

your pal,  see brad

Alethia

Quote from: sickfins

but it will make everyone who reads your posts get the subtle impression that you are just 'silly' and will never amount to anything greater

yep - i was afraid of that...

Pas

(kelvin)

What about my new one?
<<<
(by Helmut Newton)

cine

mogwai

Quote from: taz.i like your av, mog. i bought that dvd too. i never got around to listening to the julia st. vincent commentary though. i was...erm...busy...
you should, dude. bob chinn is also on the commentary. he directed jade pussycat and the other johnny wadd flicks. i've also the eruption dvd with commentary by jill kelly and a john holmes historian. but that's another story, back to the topic!

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Stefen
Quotea rare sidways thumb...almost there friend

:lol:

I can honestly say that this is the first time I've been given a sideways thumb.  :twisted:

Bethie

I'll rate my own- It rules.

Actually, its kind of small. Who cares though I'm new at this shite.
who likes movies anyway

sickfins

yeah, who needs someone to tell them if their avatar is good or not?  sounds to me like you all have deep insecurites that can't be remedied

or maybe i'm just a prick

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Pubrick

Quote from: sickfinsyeah, who needs someone to tell them if their avatar is good or not?  sounds to me like you all have deep insecurites that can't be remedied

or maybe i'm just a prick
u could hav ended the animavatar wars. (before boredom)
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

<-------------  What do you think, Mr. Fins?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob<-------------  What do you think, Mr. Fins?
Did you purposely search for one that looks like shit?