Laws Of Attraction.

Started by Stefen, April 07, 2004, 12:53:52 AM

Ravi

Finn

This movie really didn't work for me. It's a shame because I love the two leads (especially Julianne Moore). But I really didn't think she was very good at all and the script is just dead. It's not very funny, only slightly romantic and predictable from beginning to end. Not a terrible movie, just not a very good one.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

bonanzataz

Quote from: QuoyleThis movie really didn't work for me. It's a shame because I love the two leads (especially Julianne Moore). But I really didn't think she was very good at all and the script is just dead. It's not very funny, only slightly romantic and predictable from beginning to end. Not a terrible movie, just not a very good one.

ok, well, you liked peter pan.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

MacGuffin

Quote from: QuoyleIt's a shame because I love the two leads (especially Julianne Moore). But I really didn't think she was very good at all...

I thought her facial mannerisms were hilarious and she certainly had the right tone for the character, but sadly her character is the same old cliche of an uptight woman whose vice (see: flaw) is eating junk food. Her and Pierce were far better than the film. They had chemistry and played off each other well, but they were working with a flat script that didn't give them much to do in terms of a romance or comedy. Tracy and Hepburn did better in Adam's Rib, which this film seemed it wanted to be.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Quoyleand your point is???

..yeah i agree with my man tazzzzz

...i m not a style expert like steven cojocarou (that guy that looks like a girl whose on E! and the today show)...but anyway the Peter Pan animated avatar is very unfashionable..

Finn

I never agreed to fashion :wink: