The Larry Sanders Show

Started by meatwad, June 15, 2004, 04:31:40 PM

squints

Just watched the episode where hank gets to host the show. I think its the funniest i've seen so far of the three seasons.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

squints

FYI!

This show, seasons 1-4, are available to stream on Netflix at the moment. I implore you all to watch!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

modage

Also: IFC is running this now too.  And (duh) the whole series is available on DVD.  The Larry Sanders drought has officially ended.  This show puts to shame pretty much every comedy on TV right now.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ravi

Quote from: modage on January 11, 2011, 01:44:49 PM
This show puts to shame pretty much every comedy on TV right now.

Agreed.  Its amazing how well it holds up, even though it debuted almost 20 years ago.