Rex Manning Day!

Started by Raikus, June 04, 2003, 09:22:21 AM

Raikus

Yeah, so that was yesterday, but I wanted everyone to know Empire Records Remix: Special Fan Edition came out on DVD. A huge improvement over the bare boned DVD.

Note: Feature Contains 16 Additional Minutes.

DVD Features:

Region 1
Snap Case
Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
Audio:
Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Additional Release Material:
Deleted Scenes (4)
Music Videos (3)
Trailer - 1. Original Theatrical Trailer
Text/Photo Galleries:
Filmographies

In the immortal words of the Doors... the time to hesitate is through.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Banky

i felt bad that this thread had no replies for so long.  I went and got the DVD thanks to this thread.  This is one of those movies that when people look back 20 years from now and they think of 90's movies  that personified the youth, this will be one of them.  And Renee has never looked better than in only a music land apron.

aclockworkjj

It really tripped me out when I finally realized the one guy in this was "Slater" from Dazed and Confused....I like this movie, and would like to see the new features....

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls