Pulp Fiction Special Edition

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, July 04, 2003, 01:57:27 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Yeah, I'm behind.  Couldn't find it for a good price til I saw it for 19.99.  So now I have it.  Of course, a bunch of threads already have talked about this and this thread will be locked, and I'll be given links to past ones, but I just wanted to point out I think it's really cool how they include a Jack Rabiit Slims menu.

And the five dollar milkshake is labelled five dollar milkshake.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

filmcritic

Yeah, it's a great DVD. I bought it the first day it came out in August and for $19.99.
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

NEON MERCURY

It's awesome i have not been through it all yet though but a must have IMO

I have not seen this in a while and this thread sparks interest in me to go through it all

Rudie Obias

it's ok, the transfer isn't that great but the special features are pretty cool.  i wish it had a commentary track.
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

MacGuffin

Quote from: rudieobi wish it had a commentary track.

The Fact Track is almost as good as Tarantino giving the antedotes himself, and better than nothing at all.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

Got it for $15.99 the first day of release.

tpfkabi

i actually watched the film today.

i'm disappointed the menu didn't have the "real" names like the Douglas Sirk Steak.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Alethia

i bought this one and the jackie brown one the day they came out together