3200 K

Started by mutinyco, May 29, 2003, 12:13:02 PM

mutinyco

Yes, it's shameless self-promotion, but if anybody's interested in reading an article about a $50 mini-DV short I recently completed go to:

http://www.movienavigator.org/3200.htm
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Xixax

Looks cool. Can you watch it anywhere online?
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

mutinyco

No, it's not available online yet. We still haven't done a final video transfer -- costs $350 per hour. Once that's taken care of it might be a consideration...
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

jmj

What kind of video transfer are you paying $350 an hour for?
Gorobei Katayama: You're Good.
Heihachi Hayashida: Yeah, yeah. But I'm better at killing enemies.
Gorobei Katayama: Killed many?
Heihachi Hayashida: Well - It's impossible to kill 'em all, so I ususally run away.
Gorobei Katayama: A splendid principle!
Heihachi Hayashida: Thank you.

Pwaybloe

Well... doesn't your video transfers come with solid gold bars, too.

Psssh... commoners.

jmj

Quote from: PawbloeWell... doesn't your video transfers come with solid gold bars, too.

Psssh... commoners.

LOL
Gorobei Katayama: You're Good.
Heihachi Hayashida: Yeah, yeah. But I'm better at killing enemies.
Gorobei Katayama: Killed many?
Heihachi Hayashida: Well - It's impossible to kill 'em all, so I ususally run away.
Gorobei Katayama: A splendid principle!
Heihachi Hayashida: Thank you.

Thecowgoooesmooo

QuoteNo, it's not available online yet. We still haven't done a final video transfer -- costs $350 per hour. Once that's taken care of it might be a consideration...

First of all, how in the hell can it be $350 an hour for a mini dv transfer to video? Explain all this for me.

I work at a video productions service place and we do every transfer imaginable, editing, production, ect. Let me know what all you need done, and im pretty sure I can get you a much better deal...

chris

mutinyco

It was shot on mini-DV. It currently resides on my external hard drive waiting for a DaVinci transfer to digi-beta. Supervised, this costs $350 per hour. For people who are used to making copies onto mini-DV from their computers, I guarantee you there's a major quality difference. And I happen to prize quality.

However...If, of course, anybody knows a cheaper way to do the transfer while maintaing the same level of quality, please let me know. And I'll be in touch.

-St. Joe