If i ever have a big budget movie (probably never)

Started by prophet, January 20, 2004, 06:15:59 PM

prophet

but if I do I will have "Electric Light Orchestra - Sweet Talkin' Woman" for the credits just  like how PTA had "Electric Light Orchestra - Livin' Thing" for his.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Derek

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

ELO totally rules, and spurs vivid images in my head.  I would totally use something by ELO in a film.
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Finn

ELO's music has been really put into a lot of movies. My favorite is obviously the way that PTA uses it in Boogie Nights but I also like how they used Mr. Blue Sky on the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind trailer.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

prophet

Electric Light Orchestra - Fifth of Beethoven this is the most populat, Sat Night Fever.

MacGuffin

Quote from: prophetElectric Light Orchestra - Fifth of Beethoven this is the most populat, Sat Night Fever.

I have no idea what you're saying, but "Fifth of Beethoven" was done by Walter Murphy for "Saturday Night Fever". You might be thinking of ELO's remake of "Roll Over Beethoven" (originally done by Chuck Berry).

What does this topic have to do with PTA?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

prophet

yeah i guess i dont know who made that just heard it for the first time on EOL sorry for the wrong facts.

Chest Rockwell

My mom also thought Fifth of Beethoven was by ELO. Long story short I set her straight!