Gone To China Contest (SPOILERS)

Started by modage, October 02, 2012, 09:33:40 AM

Reel

Quote from: matt35mm on October 23, 2012, 05:12:55 PM
YOU FORGOT TO DO THAT LITTLE SIGH AND HEAD SHAKE BEFORE HE STARTS SINGING. YOU ALSO FORGOT TO SAY, "AND I WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY." DO IT AGAIN, EXACTLY RIGHT THIS TIME. GODDAMN IT. AND DON'T YOU CALL ME OBSESSIVE. DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME THAT I'M OBSESSIVE.

FUCK! I'm withdrawing my entry... No, but really, I did the best I could. Even took notes on that scene last time I saw it, but then I lost my bible later at Frankenweenie that night  :(

modage

Entry #6:

Awesome >> http://vimeo.com/52208648

Entry #7:

I'm scared for him.

Entry #8:

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Reel

I was just finishing up watching 'I'm Still Here' and the CD came! It's a blessed day. Thanks so much, C & R!!! I'm gonna go play it... LOUD