PTA Tribute

Started by MacGuffin, March 11, 2008, 09:09:35 PM

MacGuffin

Someone edited the five films of PTA into a very classy tribute:

**SPOILER WARNING**

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ElPandaRoyal

I liked it. Made me want to watch everything again  :yabbse-thumbup:
Si

Pozer

dude did a brilliant job.

diggler

wow, this is fantastic. had to watch it more than once.

congrats :bravo:
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

md

yeah the trannies are real nice.  I'm glad he included the pdl and hard 8 stuff too, but wondering how he has a twbb dvd so soon? 
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: mdI'm glad he included the pdl and hard 8 stuff too, but wondering how he has a twbb dvd so soon?

Isn't CMBB online already? Judging by the quality, I'd say he downloaded it...
Si

Stefen

Yeah, theres a DVD screener online. Has been for a few weeks.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Stefen

The part with Momentum gave me the same chills I got back in 99 when I first saw the Magnolia trailer attached to Green Mile.

I'm sure alot of you can relate.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.