Started by MacGuffin, February 09, 2004, 04:52:21 PM

killafilm

I'mjustmessingaround

Ah, Nuprin. Little. Yellow. Different.

w/o horse

http://the%20fuck%20is%20a%20flash.

modification:  still no idea.

my favorite moviesdetour
[td]ginger snaps[/td][tr]gattaca[/tr][td]simple men[/td][tr]the president's analyst[/tr][tr]what will this look like[/tr][/table]

table top dressing
[tr]ketchup[/tr][tr]flour[/tr][td]hot dogs[/td]

modification:  tables are beyond me.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Reinhold

Quote from: RegularKarate on November 05, 2005, 01:37:16 AM
It looks like it stretched my av... how strange...

what are all these buttons for?[tr]what do they do?[/tr]

typewriter?   and the smileys don't seem to show up (not that I use them)

• tr and td are table commands in html, i believe.
  • OMG! new fonts!!!

i do like the keyboard shortucts for posting. that's cool.. 'cept it doesnt work on osx

it doesn't feel like home yet, but it might eventually.

hey, mofos-- two bugs real quick- i can't just hit "submit"-- i have to submit it after previewing. also, the glow function isn't working. :(
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: classical gas on November 05, 2005, 05:26:26 AM
plus, it seems to be just like any other message board now. 

There are so many buttons, most of which are very unecessary.  The older version had more than what we needed (and plenty of extra smilies), this has so many options that it's a cluttered mess on the page.  If you want smaller avatars, request that, but the avatar scrollbars looks odd.  Karma appears to be something only admins can give (or at least in my past experience with it on other boards). 

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

some suggestions:

grey has to go
those triangle icons would look good if xixax was a telecommunications company. why not use the X  circle thing?
the humane interface
context, context, context.

Fernando

Well, its really weird so far, plus im not at my pc so I cant mess around installing shit, and this damn pc working its fucked up.

I want my av. back!!!!  :evil:

I Don't Believe in Beatles

Quote from: Fernando on November 05, 2005, 05:54:11 PM
Well, its really weird so far, plus im not at my pc so I cant mess around installing shit, and this damn pc working its fucked up.

I want my av. back!!!!  :evil:

It's there.  Click Profile, and then Forum Profile Information.  They're all there, but you'll have to scroll through a ton of other avatars to find it. 
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

Fernando

Thanks, its actually your member number, but still it isnt showing up, at least for me, although at my profile I do see it.

Edit. Now not even in my profile, and that av. has been removed, I guess Ill fix it at the office on monday.

NEON MERCURY

this is fun

blood
if you want my body, and you think i'm sexy

hmmm,i like the new stuff

and like hed said...spell check :yabbse-thumbup:

polkablues

Well, I'm whole(ish) again.  Godspeed on getting rid of the avatar scrollbars.

I guess I can get used to this.  It's just not quite as elegant as the old interface.  There's so much clutter... it looks like it was designed by Neon's subconscious.

This is moderately entertaining.

EDIT: AAAH!  And now, ten minutes later, my avatar is gone again!  Damn you, SMF 1.0.5!!!
My house, my rules, my coffee

Tictacbk

dude. I. am. so. CONFUSED.

atleast now i can refer to "the good ol' days."

and the profile stats are pretty cool.

Kal

Crazy Crazy...

Problem I have is that I always click the "Show unread posts since last visit" and it doesnt seem to be working... yet?

We'll get used to it eventually

Jeremy Blackman

We know how to fix the avatar scroll problem, and that should be done relatively soon. The avatar uploading problem, however, is a little tricker. All should be fixed, though, eventually...

On that positive note, I think the clutter issue will disappear as we become more desensitized to everything. I remember a certain visual trauma immediately following new formats... it's normal, and temporary. It certainly looks like clutter, but is it really? You can login, search, view news and stats all at the top. We're not used to that.

That said, I'm also not a big fan of the grey.

Thrindle

What is the Karma rating all about????
Classic.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Thrindle on November 06, 2005, 12:08:27 AM
What is the Karma rating all about????

Karma is gone. It was basically a joke.