xXx

Started by bonanzataz, January 26, 2003, 09:08:53 PM

bonanzataz

Stop picking on this movie. It's awesome.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

Satcho9

We will stop picking on this movie as long as it goes away for ever...

Xixax

I could go for an old fashioned cliche' like Vin Diesel Ate My Balls right about now.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Gold Trumpet

I use to defend this movie. Not anymore. The ridiculousness of most actions scenes is just too much. Though I still admire the honesty of what the film is when it doesn't try to give any sort of story that has any mention of the word "drama".

Rent "The Bourne Identity" instead.

~rougerum

Cecil

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI use to defend this movie. Not anymore. The ridiculousness of most actions scenes is just too much. Though I still admire the honesty of what the film is when it doesn't try to give any sort of story that has any mention of the word "drama".

~rougerum

are you the one on the other board that got pissed at me for always using it as an example for bad cinema?

RegularKarate

Once in a laboratory, someone glued a whole bunch of horse-shit together, then using Lightning and Hollywood pixie dust, brought it to life.

That steaming, walking pile of horse shit is Vin Diesel, who gained my respect as the voice of the Iron Giant, then lost it all when I saw him actually speak.

Duck Sauce

I like this movie. It keeps a lot of stupid people off the streets for a couple hours.

me not included

Xixax

OK, I had to do it. Spank me later...

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Cecil

Quote from: XixaxSpank me later...

no way no how. spank your own damn self

SubstanceD

Ok, but come on, anything and I stand by it, anything with Asia Argento in it can't be all that bad cause you know you gonna see some hot lickin T and A BOO YA! And she's a cute/great/wonderful actress to boot. And her daddy's Dario mutha fuckin Argento. BOO YAs
Stubborn as a thousand born agains avoiding questions.

SHAFTR

I watched XXX this past weekend.  I figured it wouldn't be good, but I thought the action scenes would be respectable.  They weren't.

This movie is horrible, worse than I even imagined.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Bud_Clay

Ohhh! now I miss the old yoda ate my balls site...."eat them i will."

bonanzataz

COME ON GUYS! You're not saying this is a movie you'd watch with your friends to make fun of at the really bad lines (ie "the things i'm gonna do for my country"), a movie that you'd watch to look at some hot titties, a movie that you just watch the action sequences and say, "damn, that's cool when shit gets blown up!"? It's a stupid movie, it wasn't meant to be anything more than a stupid movie, it serves it's purpose. It's a good example of fun, cheese-ball, leave your brain at the door action movie - not a good example for the worst movie ever made, because it's not.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Xixax

Taz has a point about the titties.

Maybe I'll watch it after all...
[/size]