Message to the banned

Started by Weak2ndAct, January 11, 2004, 05:22:32 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobWhat am I supposed to do, then?

I can't even live my life, you want me to live yours too?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Well, let's swtich...if that means we also swtich DVD collections...  :twisted:
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: JTMmy message to the banned- "haha you fuckers, looks like you went to far.  didn't you!?!"
haha, dude u rock.

and brodie/banky/JJ'sbitch.. that's ok don't worry about what these ppl are saying. i will always love u because i remember when u weren't an asshole, and didn't think i was ur enemy, way back before JJ brainwashed u.
under the paving stones.

Banky

P seriously man i know that  you are an administrator.  Everything is ok.  Just relax.

Pubrick

i know everything is great, so whats ur problem?
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Oh no!

It's the battle of who's more defensive!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gamblour.

The ice is going to break!
WWPTAD?

picolas

aclockworkjj
the one
cipher
jjsmooth
jj
doc
daisy
fiction
shadowboxer
brighteyes

all these users have one thing in common.

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON

aclockworkjj has re-registered a recorded 9 times since his banning. more (up to this point) unused accounts are suspected, but remain unconfirmed.

i'm going to try and restrain myself from focusing on how stupid he's proven himself to be over and over,
but
every time he does his ignorant, bullshit, SERIOUSLY-fucked-to-the-level-of-stalker excercise, jj not only randomly bans another unsuspecting, innocent user because of their generic AOL ip addresses (as this thread points out on page 1). he lets us know it's him. he emails us with these accounts. he speaks out against particular admins in a typical jj manner within moments of registering. he pretty much pisses his name in the snow so we can ban him again. this is why you may have noticed users appearing briefly and  suddenly disappearing without trace.

we're pretty certain his buddies know about his disturbing addiction and refuse to do anything about it. people. please. you can't ignore how insane he's becoming. if you are caught sharing your account with a banned individual, you will also be banned.

thecowgoesmoo has also been playing the "whoops. i thought i wasn't banned" card. he's the creator of

whambam, RLProd, jackofalltrades, Myth, StacksEdwards and thebluecrayon.

ANYWAYS
we're understandably sick of banning the same piece of soggy spamming idiot.

so we've made some changes to the registration process. now all accounts must be activated by an administrator before they can be used. we're also disallowing alter-egos for the time being.

maybe bringing this out and into the public will help the whole sad little stain in some yet-to-be-thought-of way, but it's pretty much just an announcement to let you guys know what's happening and why it's happening.

keep the good Xaxix coming..

The Administration (of happy)

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: GamblorThe ice is going to break!
Consider it broken.

The bottom line is, a few egomaniacs have had the power to change our membership policy. Make your own conclusions about how desperate/pathetic that is.

This will hopefully be the solution, but it's too bad it came to this.

Chapter closed.

GodDamnImDaMan

I have a big penis...

that is all.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

cine

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManI have a big penis...

that is all.
That was the best way to open a new chapter.

©brad

let's not dwell on this issue, either. acjj has infected this place long enough. let's move on. i realize that some of you are still in communicado with him. again, please do NOT relay any messages or anything he has to say on this site. we banned him for a reason. (the kid needs help. he's chemically unbalanced, nevermind the fact that he has nothing better to do with his time than to create alter-egos and to further terrorize a message board he was banned from.)

we have the xixax awards coming up, which btw many of you have yet to send in your nominations (get on it ppl!) and various other meaningless yet nonetheless fun award ceremonies. let's try to have a good, happy, fun, meaningful xixax year in 2004, acjj/cow free.