brand new matrix trailer (download here)

Started by sphinx, January 19, 2003, 01:05:29 PM

sphinx

the japanese teaser for 'the matrix reloaded' and 'revolutions' is now hopping across the internet, and is wildly different than the north american version!

i'm hosting the trailer for a few days, so why not download it?

trailer (10mb)

picolas

Quote from: ambulanceThe page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click  Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the  Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer  

what doesn't give? i haven't been able to find this thing anywhere else, either...

sphinx

i typed in the link wrong, it's all good now.  try again on the first post...

MacGuffin

To paraphrase a quote from a wise man:

I'm creaming my pants with anticipation.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

"MatrixFans.net reports the following about the Superbowl teaser:
We have this on good authority, we now know when the Reloaded Teaser will air. Not down to the minute, just the time frame in the game. It's said that the Japanese teaser doesn't even come close to holding a candle to the teaser that we'll be seeing this Sunday night. This is all preceeding the next and perhaps final trailer that we will be seeing in theatres before we witness the Matrix Reloaded in May. "

RegularKarate

Quote from: sphinx"MatrixFans.net reports the following about the Superbowl teaser:
We have this on good authority, we now know when the Reloaded Teaser will air. Not down to the minute, just the time frame in the game. It's said that the Japanese teaser doesn't even come close to holding a candle to the teaser that we'll be seeing this Sunday night. This is all preceeding the next and perhaps final trailer that we will be seeing in theatres before we witness the Matrix Reloaded in May. "

So... ummm... when's it airing?

sphinx

"Marlin,
Regarding the trailers and Superbowl spot, here is what I know:
The Superbowl :60 spot will air sometime in the first half. I believe I heard it was between the 1'st and 2'nd quarter.

I doubt that the Superbowl material will go straight to the theatres. Alot of that material was delivered at 1K and would not hold up on the big screen. I have not heard about any other trailer releases. I would expect alot of things to be coming out shortly. "

sphinx

perhaps you'd like some more matrix trailer news?

(itty bitty spoiler)
"Variety reports that after The Matrix Reloaded, which ends with a cliffhanger in the middle of a massive siege, a trailer for The Matrix Revolutions will be shown."

RegularKarate

Quote from: sphinx
"Variety reports that after The Matrix Reloaded, which ends with a cliffhanger in the middle of a massive siege, a trailer for The Matrix Revolutions will be shown."

Man, that is SO Flash Gordon

bonanzataz

Yo, where the hell is the trailer? Is this some sort of sick joke?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

sphinx

Quote from: bonanzatazYo, where the hell is the trailer? Is this some sort of sick joke?

http://www.matrixfans.net/mirrors.html

sigh

RegularKarate

so... what is this trailer for again?

and where do I get it?