That's why he said "and so forth".
under the paving stones.

New Feeling

Reel

you are, where? Thought I was alone..

New Feeling

I second your most recent opinion in this here thread

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

wiped_out

When I read Django, I pictured Keith Carradine playing Calvin Candie, but DiCaprio will be interesting..

I also envisioned Stacy Keach playing the fella who leads the posse with the KKK esque hoodies, I think his name in the script was Big Daddy Bennett

Lastly, since Sacha Baron Cohen is playing Scott Harmony, do you folks think that Q.T will go the Fassbinder route ala Whity and make Scott Harmony gay? Broomhilida his beard to save his family's face, or no...

It will be interesting to see how the Cleopatra Club scene plays out.

Q.T cut out some of this best scenes from Inglorious Basterds(the Bear Jew's Boston flashback with him getting the signatures on the bat and the encounter with the spunky old lady, the female theatre owners scenes, and a whole section that was to be shot in "French New Wave black and white". I hope he doesnt cut anything out for Django but I wouldnt mind him adding more, cause I really enjoyed his script.

Robyn

The "French New Wave black and white-chapter" in IB was never cut. It just wasn't shot that way.

I am Schmi

Reel

wiped_out

Rumor has it Michael Fassbinder has replaced Sacha Baron Cohen, due to latter dropping out to promote his film The Dictator.

Reel

good. he wouldn't fit either

wiped_out

Scott Harmony which was Baron's part is up for grabs
and now Kurt Russell's part which is the villain Ace Woody is now up for grabs.
It seems Kurt walked off the set, how lame..

mogwai

Quote from: wiped_out on May 10, 2012, 09:49:14 AM
It seems Kurt walked off the set, how lame..

He realised that his role required acting.

diggler

It seems that Walton Goggins is absorbing the part, which is great news.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty