PDL Pudding Dash game

Started by jonas, August 08, 2003, 02:00:46 PM

jonas

This was linked off of ptanderson.com

Check it out, it's a flash game where you go around collecting pudding. It's pretty fun.

http://www.hyperlaunch.com/punchdrunklove/

I like the sound clips when you run into the bad guys.
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

Find Your Magali

I'll wait for the GameCube port.  :-D

filmcritic

"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

filmcritic

It's a little strange though that they would make a game to a P.T. Anderson movie. What's next? A game to "Magnolia" where you try to squash as many frogs as you can? I have an idea for "Hard Eight". You have to shoot Jimmy a  certain number of times to win the game. And for "Boogie Nights", who ever has the longest penis wins! It's all pretty stupid and ironic. Fun PDL game though.
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

Find Your Magali

How about a "What Do Kids Know?" family boardgame.

You lose 20 points if you have to use the bathroom before the game ends.

modage

Quote from: jonasI like the sound clips when you run into the bad guys.

where did they get that grinding guitar riff?!?! thats hilarious.  it should've been in the movie when he ran into the brothers.  it would have been fantastic.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Cecil

picolas

this game has to be set in the worst store ever. there's pudding all over the floor, no checkout, entrance or exit, and baseball-weilding goons everywhere. kind of true to life, though.

aclockworkjj

...and it's pretty dumb....but man, ...I am not gonna get shit down at work for awhile...

Pubrick

first time playin: 5920 with 2 puddings left.

"that wasn't good ur dead!" is mad funny.
under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

BrainSushi

Quote from: themodernage02where did they get that grinding guitar riff?!?! thats hilarious.  it should've been in the movie when he ran into the brothers.  it would have been fantastic.

That's from a kinda rock-out version of Moana Chimes... I don't know where in the movie Moana Chimes was, but it's on the soundtrack (the real version, that is, not the rockin' one)

They used that rock version in the opening credits for the morning announcements at my school... I was unaware of it, and then I heard Moana Chimes... I looked up from my desk in shock. I'm wondering if there was a PDL fan somewhere in the morning announcements crew.

dufresne

is it me or was this game playing extremely slow on my comp?
There are shadows in life, baby.

oakmanc234

It's extremely slow on mine too.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'