Stupidest Things You've Heard About Kill Bill - SPOILERS(!)

Started by cine, October 13, 2003, 11:32:45 AM

Alethia

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: ewardmy dad said he thought the film looked stupid because "there's no way she could kill 88 guys by herself."
Hehe.  And the funny thing is, she didn't.  Now, if he'd say mortally wounded or killed ... then he'd have a point.  :-D

actually 87, because she let the one guy go at the end.  she just gave him a good spankin.

ono

What I was getting at is that she didn't kill 87 or 88 either.  There were some that were still alive, but just missing limbs, and she told them all to leave.  But apparently that just -- WHOOSH! -- went over your head.  ;)

MacGuffin

Quote from: ewardactually 87, because she let the one guy go at the end.  she just gave him a good spankin.

But she hacked Sofie, so 88. And does O-Ren count? 89 then.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alethia

finlayr

I think the LOTR movies suck and i couldn't give a shit about the 3rd one.

Eh...by the way...anyone know what the piece of score is that QT uses in the 3rd trailer you get with the soundtrack???
Filmmaker

MacGuffin

Quote from: finlayrI think the LOTR movies suck and i couldn't give a shit about the 3rd one.

What the....???

First it was The Matrix, now we're gonna start comparing Kill Bill to Lord Of The Rings?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Ravi

Quote from: tremoloslothI think we should do Star Wars before LOTR

Good choice.  It could almost be Lucas' Kill Bill?  Hidden Fortress, those space serials...

cine

Next movie most likely to be compared to Kill Bill: Magnolia.

ono

Quote from: CinephileNext movie most likely to be compared to Kill Bill: Magnolia.
*sings*

The killing's not ... going to stop ... 'til you ... wise up.

So just

...give up.

modage

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: CinephileNext movie most likely to be compared to Kill Bill: Magnolia.
*sings*

The killing's not ... going to stop ... 'til you ... wise up.

So just

...give up.

Quote from: ewardwe're all HUGE nerds.     :wink:

its true.  we are all HUGE nerds.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Cecil

NEON MERCURY

kill bill vol 2.

Banky

finlayr

Kill Bill is out here in Ireland on Friday.  Get a boner thinking of it.  Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour:

After The Bride slams Bucks head in with the door in the hospital, we cut to a title card that says:  ONE WEEK LATER...IN HELL

and then we see Buck (who likes to fuck) getting a huge, blue-veined cock up his arse?  I seriously heard this...
Filmmaker