PTA PDL Q&A

Started by Tictacbk, June 18, 2003, 05:52:04 PM

Tictacbk

For all you unlucky souls who won't get to go see PTA at the PDL screening, I thought i'd give you a chance to post what you would ask PTA.

Maybe a few of us lucky ones will ask him for you.

Fernando

Anything related to his next project.

aurora

Ask him why the Colonel isn't on the Boogie Nights poster

oakmanc234

I second that 'next project' question.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Ernie

Quote from: FernandoAnything related to his next project.

Oh, I don't know about that man. I mean, won't he get pissed? I know Quentin Tarantino does a lot. When he's asked something like this by a fan. Not that I don't want to know about the next project, I would love to. Even though I kind of like knowing absolutely nothing about it now...just cause there's so much that can happen.

You know, I would dare somebody to ask him about the frogs. It might actually be a great set up. See, somebody should do that first...ask the frog question...and THEN have somebody ask him about his next project. He'll get all his frustration and anger out with the frog question then he'll be calm for the next project question.

Xixax

Ask "Why does Atticus Jones"?
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Alethia

ask him who has a bigger cock - dirk diggler, or frank mackey - ill be there though, so maybe ill ask him that

boombanglarrabee

Ask him how many times he's been asked "Why Adam Sandler?"

Duck Sauce

Ask him to release his shorts and videos on a DVD

sexterossa

ask him how hot and heavy he and fiona are going.
I dream of birds and sometimes they land and burst into flames. And I dream my teeth are rotting. And when I am awake, I dream of you.

ABKman18

If you don't feel comfortable asking about any future projects, then maybe try asking about which actors/actresses he would like to work with in the furture? Or who has caught his eye lately? Also, ask about what he thinks of the current state of cinema? those are always interesting questions..[/list]

Pubrick

ask him: "i don't hav a question for u cos there's really nothing i want to know that u havn't already said in countless interviews but can u just acknowledge that i exist and.. can i hold ur hand?"
under the paving stones.

Link

Quote from: Duck SauceAsk him to release his shorts and videos on a DVD

Geez, if you're gonna get personal, just ask him for his shorts AND his shirt too!  :wink:

Cheesy joke o' the day.

SoNowThen

Can you ask him why he made the choice to shoot Barry in his apartment that certain way... not the camera bump, but the shot where Barry sits down, and the camera re-frames to put him on extreme frame right. Like a security camera movement, almost. I think he does it twice, and I always wondered why, what was his reasoning behind it...?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: Pask him: "i don't hav a question for u cos there's really nothing i want to know that u havn't already said in countless interviews but can u just acknowledge that i exist and.. can i hold ur hand?"
:lol:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls