Inception

Started by modage, August 24, 2009, 10:21:41 AM

Fernando

i did actually and yes, they're different but I had to look a few times the scenes from his children in the beginning and that final shot, the clothes look the same to the untrained eye but they do have a subtle variation only discernible to an acute observer that reflect the many moods, the many shades, the many sides of Cobb's children.

having said that, im sticking with my interpretation.

O.

This is a pretty long video, but it's worth a watch. Great interpretations on Inception. Akin to Rob Ager's stuff.

superb

Reel

That was interesting. I wish I had my own nerd to explain everything for me.

polkablues

I want to slip a Valium into that guy's drink, but his energy levels notwithstanding, he makes a few interesting points that I hadn't heard before.  Especially the bit about the nature of the totems and how Cobb's top doesn't really make sense as one.
My house, my rules, my coffee

O.

What intrigues me most is how although his interpretation is superb and thought-provoking, it is extremely fragile; which I would suppose is a testament to Nolan's film. There is so much evidence that may suggest one theory's plausibility and just enough to challenge it so that the whole discussion remains... in limbo.

oh no i didnt  :nono:
superb