pta says hi to xixax.com (rochester recap)

Started by md, June 30, 2003, 11:13:58 PM

md

aight boys just came back from the pdl screening and pta q and a.  the screening was great, it was packed and you coudl feel the engery, i was somewhat surprised to see the demographic show up there but whatever...i did realize one thign, there are no better closer fans to pta than the ones here at this board and at the old c and c boards...every question was rather lame, as they have been repeated again and again, the same hey, im a aspiring blah blah and whats the deal with the frogs...everyone laughed and sighed and pta was just kinda like...fuck not this....after his answer he said half jokingly i hope that answers your fucking frog question! fucking great...another person quesitoned if the michael penn try video was really one take, and what the old fashioned trick was, simply put pta kinda laughed and said running, running thats the trick....word....then he asked if he had comments on the whole kevin smith/pta shit...and pta pretty much said i dont give a fuck..leave me alone..i asked him about the movie with no dialogue and the script he was writing for for about 3-4 years...like most magicians he kept his screts to himself..and said it was an adventure type peice but he said shit can transform like his boogie nights script did when he first wrote the mockumentary when he was 19...but the mannerisms and the tone of voice was just everythign i expected...i really do love that mans voice, i guess the ghouladi jeans are passed down....but it was just a overall amazing night and hbas inpsired me to know end...mad peoipole were hovering around him for autographjs alot of wierd shit to...i had him sign my pdl dvd and i told himt o sign it xixax.com...he kinda mumbled not sure what is was....kinda gave me a smile and realized what it was and was kinda like..ohhhhh i know what this is....we smiled we shook hands and that was that....he is about 6'1 if anyhone wants to know....i didnt see ebeaman, but i was looking..i had my suspsicino and tracked it down to about 2-3 kids with there moms who were kinda chubby had on speilberg type hats with the brim uncreased and were holding pdl posters but i could pin point it..well here is the scanned dvd..this is for all who coldnt make it...peashhhh  http://www.lawpower.net/sequencemag/download.php/1,7/pta.jpg">
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Ghostboy

Duck Sauce

That is really cool, I am very very jealous of you, but it was nice to get an autograph for xixax.com, I cant wait to heard ebeamans story once he gets back from the hospital.

PTA knows

MacGuffin

Quote from: mdi had him sign my pdl dvd and i told himt o sign it xixax.com...he kinda mumbled not sure what is was....kinda gave me a smile and realized what it was and was kinda like..ohhhhh i know what this is...

How did you pronounce it? "Can you sign this to sex acts.com?"

Anyway, I'm green with envy. Thanks for sharing.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

i guess this proves it.

i feel satisfied.
under the paving stones.

ono

Proves what?

And heh, I can't wait to see ebeaman's post.  Surprised he hasn't posted already.  Hope he didn't have a stroke or something at the sight of PTA.  :-D

Alethia

just got back from the screening, i live kinda far away.  i had to stand the whole time but PTA sat about five feet away from me. before he went on, I went over, said hello, he signed my DVD, shook hands, etc.  The Q and A, i agree was kinda lame, he seemed pretty bored but - hey it was still great to see him.  he seemed most excited when he talked about how he shoped for cookies earlier in the day.

im tired.  later.

Sleuth

Tell me about how he shopped for cookies
I like to hug dogs

chainsmoking insomniac

I'm speechless with envy.  Mad, insane, gut-wrenching envy.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Sigur Rós

BackUpOffMeFoo

Serious?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: marvin gheyHoly shit!

Eny buddy dow tit now?

Qué?

md

well i said can you sign it to x i x a x dot com

and im still in shock at how many dumb questions people asked. along with some rather insightful ones and no i always believed...the truth is out derre
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche