Marilyn Manson

Started by Ghostboy, May 15, 2003, 11:04:53 PM

bonanzataz

i can't believe it. despite the controversy, despite the fact that i think manson looks like shit and his act is tired, despite the fact that i think his relationship with evan rachel wood is nauseating, despite the ridiculously obvious lolita references and horrible lyrics, i really really like this new single.

it's catchy.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

i was waiting for someone else to say it.

:(

i agree man. i'll even steal the album. i've heard this track more than suvivalism and whatever else those NIN is shitting out these days.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The new Manson material has surprised me too, but it's nowhere near as good as Year Zero.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

The Sheriff

great album, GREAT solos
id fuck ayn rand