Tim Reynolds

Started by Gamblour., April 09, 2005, 01:34:11 AM

Gamblour.

I just got back from a Tim Reynolds show. I didn't even know I would be going to it, just some that it was some show with a long line and a guitarist.

For those who don't know, Tim's a tiny tiny man who plays a mean guitar. He recorded Live at Luther College with Dave Matthews (who can't hold a fuckin candle). If you can get ahold of it, Stream is amazing.

Anyhow, the show was incredible. Played here at the Red Light Cafe. Some shitty guy who sang about the sea and the places where the dolphins play (I''m not joking) came on first. Then Tim arrived, and everyone craned their neck.

There's not much one can say about a man like Tim. He's talented to be commented on, and too weird. He wore wings onstage and then flew them around by his hand, only to breath in the feathers.
WWPTAD?

Reinhold

I saw him a while ago with Dave Matthews and Trey Anastasio among other people. good stuff.

i've been a big timmy fan for long time.

stream is his best album... common margins is good, but it isn't as gripping.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.