Pubrick

i just called him up and he said yes.
under the paving stones.

Cecil

wasnt it "murder me, mickey?"

yarsrevenge

Gamblour.

http://www.godamongdirectors.com/scripts/killers.shtml

I don't know when that moment occurs, but I did a ctrl+f search for "murder me" but nothing came up. That website is great, btw.
WWPTAD?

edison

Quote from: yarsrevengeCecil, yes, something in that vein.

I should rephrase my request...

Does anyone have an official NBK script? If so, does it call for that sign to be held up? Or do you guys suspect that is something that props came up with?

Thanks.

why does it matter? and besides i sorta dont think tarantino would place something in his script saying, "and in the crowd some dickwad is holding a sign that reads, "Mickey, Kill Me!!!!". It was probably just a spur of the moment thing

yarsrevenge

Cecil

couldve been oliver stones idea as well

yarsrevenge

Alethia

Quote from: yarsrevengeCecil, good point.

*sigh*

I guess I will never know. :(

why did u want to know? im not tryin to be an asshole, it just seems kind of miniscule.  im just curious why u wanted to know.  so - why?   :-D

EDIT - nevermind, u answered my question.  sorry.

bonanzataz

isn't it said that qt really didn't like how this movie turned out? why is that? and why are there two other writers listed in the credits and qt is listed only as "story by"? how much did his script differ from the final?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazisn't it said that qt really didn't like how this movie turned out? why is that? and why are there two other writers listed in the credits and qt is listed only as "story by"? how much did his script differ from the final?

All questions answered here:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

ugh... i'm not buying a BOOK!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls