Official RADIOHEAD thread

Started by Duck Sauce, January 11, 2003, 05:54:58 PM

bluejaytwist

well, i'm not responsible for the initial cuntiness, but in the interest of de-cuntifying myself a slight amount: it is a concert dvd 50 fans with flip phones shot and they cut together, radiohead found out and gave them the soundboard masters and now its a fully downloadable concert. and its good because it looks like the band is trying. that is all.
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

children with angels

I know this is a pet-peeve of yours, P (and I completely understand it when it comes to labelling things like album cover images), but come on: it would be SO much quicker to just click on the link (and read the description, which is right at the top of the page) than to construct that response!
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

Pubrick

wow sorry about that guys, it was a drunk post.

pet peeve for sure but i wasn't even as annoyed as that post makes it out to be.

carry on, excellent link! (a little context would still have helped since it looks like it's the coolest Radiohead news in many months and therefore necessitates a bigger push than a nameless link)
under the paving stones.

mogwai

It's cool P. I know who the real cunt is.

Pubrick

Quote from: Mogwai on September 05, 2010, 02:03:18 PM
It's cool P. I know who the real cunt is.

?

or maybe

it's a close call..
under the paving stones.

squints

wow. didn't think i'd ever click on a thread about Radiohead only to see a video of a woman throwing puppies into a river. Thank you P, and thank you xixax....or no thank you actually.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

I've been avoiding that clip. It's been all over the net. I want no part of that.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

gee i guess it would have been useful to label the links huh..

WOOPS

under the paving stones.

Stefen

LOL.

We fell right into that one.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

So some fans make an "Awesome I Fucking Shot That!" for Radiohead and suddenly P posts overly circulated footage of a woman drowning puppies.

Happy Labor Day!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

why is everyone saying woman? that chick is obviously a young girl and i think she's been caught.

also i didn't think i would be showing you something you havn't seen so i don't understand the "over circulated" comment either. it was a funny reply to mogs weird veiled insult.

anyway the board has really gone to shit in the last few days and if i had anything to do with it i apologize. god knows when i actually try to post something interesting it doesn't seem to have much effect either so who knows what you freaks want.
under the paving stones.

mogwai

Quote from: P on September 05, 2010, 10:04:06 PM
gee i guess it would have been useful to label the links huh..

WOOPS

And P says that I overreact.

Stefen

Quote from: P on September 07, 2010, 05:48:57 AManyway the board has really gone to shit in the last few days and if i had anything to do with it i apologize. god knows when i actually try to post something interesting it doesn't seem to have much effect either so who knows what you freaks want.

It's because everyone is wasting their time on Scott Pilgrim and Machete when they should be seeing and discussing The American.