To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Just Withnail

Quote from: skye_thorstensonfilms that make me groan, i guess the fame hungry starved antics of the guy that made cabin fever who name drops like no tomorrow.

Quote from: NEON MERCURY...as for up and coming cinematic geniu's ...i love aronofsky , and eli roth....and david gordon green...if you think any of thos ethree suck then you are an idiot........

Skye, meet NEON.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Just Withnail
Quote from: skye_thorstensonfilms that make me groan, i guess the fame hungry starved antics of the guy that made cabin fever who name drops like no tomorrow.

Quote from: NEON MERCURY...as for up and coming cinematic geniu's ...i love aronofsky , and eli roth....and david gordon green...if you think any of thos ethree suck then you are an idiot........

Skye, meet NEON.

hmmmmmmmmm.....i bet he doesn't know that his boy takashi miike  will be in roth's next feature 'hostel'..........which from what i have read  is soem sick and twisted shit.......mark it on your calendar boys..HOSTEL....

here is a pic that pubrick posted....

:bravo: ..man, thats wicked....

Escapeism

I love abstract.  

Thank you very much. :elitist: [/b]
Its facinating how fast disturbing becomes undisturbing.

Fernando

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
which reminds me my top 5 films are:

-american beauty

Quote from: PubrickINVALIDATED

ono

Quote from: NEON MERCURYhi all...my real mane is not neon...
I love it.  If that wasn't intentional, it should've been.

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: NEON MERCURY
which reminds me my top 5 films are:

-american beauty

Quote from: PubrickINVALIDATED
You have no idea what he's talking about, I'm sure.  But don't worry.  You will someday.  Whoa.  Deja vu.

JG

i've been reading these message boards a while and just decided to start posting.  

thup?

mogwai

Quote from: JimmyGatorthup?
thup?

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

socketlevel

the one last hit that spent you...

NEON MERCURY

Figure 8

Hey, my name is Eric and I live in St. Louis, Missouri.  I came to this site because I saw links on ptanderson.com and so I just read it for a while and eventually got an account.  I haven't posted much.  My favorite directors are P.T. Anderson, Gilliam, Wes Anderson, Kurosawa, Lynch, etc.  As far as music goes I really like Elliott Smith, Belle and Sebastian, and Sufjan Stevens and that kind of stuff.  I don't exactly know where to go with this, but I was told to introduce myself, so that is what I am doing.

Pubrick

Quote from: Figure 8Hey, my name is Eric and I live in St. Louis, Missouri.  I came to this site because I saw links on ptanderson.com and so I just read it for a while and eventually got an account.  I haven't posted much.  My favorite directors are P.T. Anderson, Gilliam, Wes Anderson, Kurosawa, Lynch, etc.  As far as music goes I really like Elliott Smith, Belle and Sebastian, and Sufjan Stevens and that kind of stuff.  I don't exactly know where to go with this, but I was told to introduce myself, so that is what I am doing.
hi eric, u sound coherent.  :yabbse-thumbup:  do stick around and post about stuff.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

Real sentences with commas and things... words spelled correctly... can we keep him?  Can we?
My house, my rules, my coffee

ono

NEON's already housebroken, though.  Decisions, decisions.

killafilm

I guess I should introduce myself.  

I am not actually a killer, at least for now.  My sis boyfriend posts here alot, and we are all big PTA fans and what not.  So he said I should check it out.  That was like a year ago, I've visited off and on since then w/out posting.  But now that I just moved to Cali and don't have friends per say, I have more time to feed my obsessions.

So yeah, Cheers!