I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

Gamblour.

Quote from: ebeaman
Quote from: NEON MERCURY..abuck-    i just wanted to say that you have a nice av.....

Then I'm going to take this opportunity and say that I love Gamblor's...the Taxi Driver one...I've been wanting to for awhile...I mean, wow, Cybill Shepherd was the Zooey Deschanel of her time, she was so fucking gorgeous and a good actress too. I also really love Brittany Murphy now too just so everybody knows...she's on the Zooey Deschnael level now.

Thanks man, I just happened to be watching Taxi Driver the other week and noticed how unbelievably adorable she was, just doing nothing, sitting there, doing whatever. It's really amazing how beautiful she is.

But to not chat too idly, I got this yesterday, and I love the movie even more now:
WWPTAD?

kotte

Boy, have I been waiting for this one!!! I wanna be a cowboy, damn it!

Because I love love love the Coens and because I need to see this!!!

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: kotteBecause I love love love the Coens and because I need to see this!!!
It's the only film by the Coens that I haven't seen and don't know where to get it.
Si

penfold0101

This week I have mainly been buying Extreme Cinema!

Royal as far as i'm aware The Hudsucker Proxy isnt available R2. the cheapest i found it R1 was at  http://www.dvdsoon.com/. hope this helps.
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

smash

Just picked this up today

NEON MERCURY

..this was phucking great..a nice blind buy....

FAMKE JANSSEN IS HOT!!!!!.....

Gamblour.

Quote from: NEON MERCURY

My friends think I'm weird that I like Anna Paquin the most of any chicks in that movie, even over Rebecca Romeignasdfsd-Stamos.
WWPTAD?

meatball

Quote from: Gamblor the Manwhore

My friends think I'm weird that I like Anna Paquin the most of any chicks in that movie, even over Rebecca Romeignasdfsd-Stamos.

You're a young man. It's understandable.

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: kotteBecause I love love love the Coens and because I need to see this!!!
It's the only film by the Coens that I haven't seen and don't know where to get it.

Internet.

Check out the deals here.

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: SHAFTR
8 Film Total = $70

.so you got the five finger discount on some of those right..... :wink:

SHAFTR

Quote from: SHAFTR
8 Film Total = $70

.so you got the five finger discount on some of those right..... :wink:

The Man with No Name Trilogy, Porkys & Young Frankenstein = $25 at Best Buy
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

modage

birthday presents...

ON ORDER BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF PRINT...

CATCHING UP ON SOME TV...

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

Gamblour.

Quote from: themodernage02birthday presents...

ON ORDER BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF PRINT...
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008OM70.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

How do you know this will go out of print?
WWPTAD?